Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread New lockdown
Reg Perrin
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Maximum jail term.....
parsonstreet The Epitaph on a social workers grave stone will be "Lessons will be Learned".
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread New lockdown
BobBobson I am getting there with the day trading and will ultimately get to the point where I can tell the whole world to go and do one. That is my goal. That will make all the grinding mind numbing scrutiny of market charts worthwhile in the end..... ...
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Why have I got a cold?
BobBobson Ohh... ...so the penny is finally starting to drop?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Okami Itto
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread New lockdown
Reg Perrin
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Plutonium I like most people scrape a living in a boring, mundane job. I should have learned to play the guitar, I should have learned to play them drums.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Luna
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Luna Another old time 'trade' !
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Luna One from Misty15
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Q1 2021
parsonstreet 2020 has shown that the future is unpredictable. :coffee: This year has been like a blank space.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread New lockdown
parsonstreet I can't believe anything I read on the internet anymore.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread New lockdown
Chris Mitchell Ah, when you tell us the fantasy story of your life, Bob, it does help if you can keep the plot consistent:
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread New lockdown
Chris Mitchell Ah right, so when you say you've never worn a mask, what you mean is that you have worn a mask sometimes. And when you give the impression that you're some kind of deranged freedom fighter of the "give me liberty or give me death" kind, claiming...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Lord Ponsonby He's had a few this afternoon...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Lord Ponsonby No Reg, glorified social workers are not an emergency service. Fire police and ambulance are emergency services. You useless arse.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Lord Ponsonby Note the word 'unrecognised'. Look up the meaning and inwardly digest, along with the vodka. You fanny.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby They are still not emergency workers...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Scrotnig FOUL ABUSE!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread New lockdown
Memnoch In other news, London Bridge didn't fall down, it was going to rain in Shropshire but stayed dry, and nobody went to the Moon.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Lord Ponsonby Note the word 'unrecognised'. Look up the meaning and inwardly digest, along with the vodka. You fanny.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Maximum jail term.....
sphinx Such a shame that these drippy people have never used their 'powers' to rescue children who are being starved/beaten/etc. to death.:rolleyes: It's so much easier to just try to disrupt a nice ordinary family for no reason.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Maximum jail term.....
sphinx :taunt:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread New lockdown
BobBobson If you can divulge your raging alcoholism on here then I can talk about my 'educated' gambling endeavours.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread New lockdown
Memnoch In other news, London Bridge didn't fall down, it was going to rain in Shropshire but stayed dry, and nobody went to the Moon.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC