Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Memnoch, come down, you'll fall!
Chris Mitchell
Lord Ponsonby Chris Mitchell will be downloading your name and address from your hard drive as we speak.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Would you go to China?
Joe 90 Nobody cares.
sphinx
Chris Mitchell He won't mind that, he's used to drinking Stella.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Time for railways
Nice Fred I knew I recognized that voice
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Omelettes
Nice Fred Dead chicken babies smashed up and eaten How barbaric
Scrotnig
Memnoch My memories of the McCoy era are mostly that it was extremely silly and cheaply made. There was one story where the guest villain was Bertie Bassett FFS. Remembrance was a good one though, mainly for "unlimited rice pudding!" and Ace beating up a...
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Luna Have you seen their uniforms? Camouflage! Who do they need to hide from up there? Idiots.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Chris Mitchell That's a ridiculous argument. You're basically saying that if someone says "my imaginary friend in the sky doesn't believe in X, therefore you can't do X, even though you don't believe in my imaginary friend" then that argument trumps the rights of...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Coronavirus
Memnoch The Royal Free has a dedicated wing. I'm sure there are others.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time for railways
Scrotnig Sunday - I shall be at a railway....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Greta meets Charles
BobBobson Greta is a Munter. No Prince spelt with a capital P would want to do her.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
Luna Thank you, Parson, that soup sounds tasty. I think I would have added a potato to thicken it though.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Coronavirus
Luna Westminster? It is hardly used.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Omelettes
Joe 90
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Nice Fred Men, women, and confused violent queers. THREE LOTS OF TOILETS
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 Just finished putting my new Runes & I-Ching Divination Book together. Followed by the I-Ching Divination Information: There was so much I-Ching Information that it took about 70 Pages to print it all out on. 3X3
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Luna Fred is just one very large confusion!
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Luna Have you seen their uniforms? Camouflage! Who do they need to hide from up there? Idiots.
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Luna Fred is just one very large confusion!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
parsonstreet You are confusing gays and transsexuals.
Lord Ponsonby
4 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Greta meets Charles
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Bill. MC Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Anglican and Roman Catholic priests wear frocks.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC