Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Social Skills of you know who.
Reg Perrin How long has it been Martha? Less than a week and you're begging for my attention?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread FAO Reg Perrin
Reg Perrin Lol, you arrogant little twat. Put me back on ignore and fuck off.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Chris Mitchell Scrotnig doesn't mention his family much, but I don't think I'm revealing any secrets when I say he's one of triplets. He and Fork Me are the two identical ones, but the third triplet, Karl, was the non-identical one, presumably originating from a...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Bill. MC Karl Jenkings the musician:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Royal Circus
TheDruid 3X3 Only Sphinx and Scrotnig can Close Threads. Sphinx Never Does Though. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Chris Mitchell Scrotnig doesn't mention his family much, but I don't think I'm revealing any secrets when I say he's one of triplets. He and Fork Me are the two identical ones, but the third triplet, Karl, was the non-identical one, presumably originating from a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Bill. MC Only the Mitchell Bloke will know the answer to that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Chris Mitchell Fuck off. This is BC, not fucking Karl's.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stop being rude to each other
parsonstreet This is getting as bad as the Royal Family.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread FAO Reg Perrin
Lovely Fred Please livestream the fight.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Stop being rude to each other
Bill. MC Only the Mitchell Bloke will know the answer to that.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The Royal Circus
Luna Harry - allegedly
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Royal Circus
Chris Mitchell Philip is furious. He's spent decades cultivating his image as the Royal Family's very own Roger Mellie from Viz, by coming out with inappropriate racist comments to undermine the Queen's tactful diplomacy, and now some bloody upstart has shoved him...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Royal Circus
TheDruid 3X3 Also Celebrities find that their Marriages can be just as Stressful. 3X3
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Chris Mitchell Hmm. He just ate three whole lasganes WITH ADDED CHEESE. I wonder why he got indigestion. I know - it's because they were frozen originally!
Everybody
2 Likes Everybody liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Social Skills of you know who.
Fairy_Nuff I've been watching clips of Alan Partidge. Guess what? :q1
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The Royal Circus
Luna Harry - allegedly
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 17 - Time
Plutonium Long Long Time was a written by Gary White and was a hit for Linda Ronstadt in 1970. I hadn't previously heard this, I found it searching for the thread topic.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stop being rude to each other
parsonstreet This is getting as bad as the Royal Family.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Chris Mitchell Hmm. He just ate three whole lasganes WITH ADDED CHEESE. I wonder why he got indigestion. I know - it's because they were frozen originally!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Lovely Fred You'll find they're better if you warm them up before eating them
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
superwoman maybe this?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Luna You ate three meals at once? :speechless2::speechless2::speechless2:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Lovely Fred You'll find they're better if you warm them up before eating them
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Royal Circus
Bill. MC That was the impression I got until I read somewhere that the Queen and the Duke had nothing to do with it.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC