Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Leicester Riverside Festival 2024
Fork Me This is my view at the moment, a few pint's on.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig BORING RAMBLE ALERT! If you’re not interested in my dull school ramblings, LOOK AWAY NOW and read some of my even more dull posts about climate change instead. I like to return to this “silly” thread from time to time, it’s fascinating...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Reg Perrin That's unintentionally sexual.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Scrotnig I’ve got a teat owl, if that’s any good.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Reg Perrin Lose a bit of their "cool" when you hitch their skirt up.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Fairy_Nuff I met this beauty in Keswick...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester Riverside Festival 2024
Scrotnig Shit! Pigs!
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin When we went to Chelsea Flower Show our 9:00 PM train back to Newcastle was cancelled. Secretly I was pleased, I'd had enough by 2:00PM and didn't fancy spinning it out until 8:00PM. An alternative train was 6:00PM . Great!!. We'd be home for...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread You’ll never take me alive, copper!
Scrotnig You’ll never take me alive, coppers.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Leicester Riverside Festival 2024
Fork Me I just went for a nice walk along the seaside today. No plans just walking. About an hour and a half later sat in a beach bar with a beer. Then I'll decide whether to walk further or head back. It's a hard life living in a tropical seaside...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Leicester Riverside Festival 2024
Fork Me I just went for a nice walk along the seaside today. No plans just walking. About an hour and a half later sat in a beach bar with a beer. Then I'll decide whether to walk further or head back. It's a hard life living in a tropical seaside...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Be nice but wield a medium size stick...
Reg Perrin It was actually true as well. What slightly disappointed me (although I wouldn't have liked it if it had happened and I would have said thanks but no thanks) was that none of the teenagers or young adults offered Mrs Perrin or me their seats. If i'd...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Be nice but wield a medium size stick...
Reg Perrin When we went to Chelsea Flower Show our 9:00 PM train back to Newcastle was cancelled. Secretly I was pleased, I'd had enough by 2:00PM and didn't fancy spinning it out until 8:00PM. An alternative train was 6:00PM . Great!!. We'd be home for...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread BobBobson's Achtung Jüden thread.
Scrotnig Like NotLaup, I don’t believe most people hate or even dislike Jews. Or Palestinians for that matter. I reckon they do hate genocide though. I know I do.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Scrotnig I’ve just had a ‘Spoonsies Brekkie. :yup:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig BORING RAMBLE ALERT! If you’re not interested in my dull school ramblings, LOOK AWAY NOW and read some of my even more dull posts about climate change instead. I like to return to this “silly” thread from time to time, it’s fascinating...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Hottest May since records began
Luna Unfortunately you have to kill the tree to access them, which would, quite rightly, bring the wrath of Treebeard and his Ents down on you like a ton of bricks!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread BobBobson's Achtung Jüden thread.
NotLaup I don't believe the average person hates Jews.. BUT they see GENOCIDE and are protesting it.... a human response to try and stop the murder of more thousands of children is humanity at its best... This is typical thuggery and then appropriated...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Hottest May since records began
wishingwell The trees have kept records in their rings for millions of years.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Look who I met in the park!
superwoman
Luna Hmm - that wording, syntax, and proliferation of upper case letters reminds me of someone !:grinning4:
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna She is just a year old - so classed as a juvenile. I felt very privileged to have her on my arm!
Fairy_Nuff
4 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna She is just a year old - so classed as a juvenile. I felt very privileged to have her on my arm!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •