Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Nobody in the thread Broadband speed?
Nobody Actually I don't.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Broadband speed?
Lovely Fred Speeds are commonly listed as "up to", that leaving a lot of room for the companies to do what the fuck they like.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Goats
Lovely Fred Same as everywhere else, but more sharing goes on. One of the real beauties of small town/village life here is the way people look after family, friends, and neighbours.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Bill. MC
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
sphinx
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson Fuck off you big raging poof. I think we have established quite some time ago, that the original reason for the Lockdown, to prevent the NHS being overwhelmed, which it wasn't even close to being, with the emergency Covid hospitals being...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Goats
Lovely Fred Supposed humane slaughter can be far worse, but the only really humane method is going veggie.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Goats
Lovely Fred Goat meat is exceptional. Love the stuff. The tradition here (and religious obligation), is your goat goes to yourself and your family, some is shared with friends as gifts of meat, but you must also give a lot away to those who can't afford to buy...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna Christmas Eve in 1914 by Mike Harding Stars were burning, burning bright And all along the Western Front Guns were lying still and quiet. Men lay dozing in the trenches, In the cold and in the dark, And far away behind the lines ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Reg Perrin This was Ireland's entry into the Eurovision Song Contest. It should have won
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Fork Me The oldest recording in my digital music collection is this. It was recorded in 1916, so don't mind the quality! My version is ripped from a 1957 7" pressing. John McCormack was a celebrated tenor, born in 1884, he started singing in church...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Luna I went to a Furey's concert at the Barbican in York - many years ago. They played this - and the audience were spellbound - you could have heard a pin drop.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Luna No thread about things Irish would be complete without the *Sally Gardens - or a scene in a pub! Not the best version - but typical of a Saturday night session. * Sally is the Salix (willow) tree.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna Christmas Eve in 1914 by Mike Harding Stars were burning, burning bright And all along the Western Front Guns were lying still and quiet. Men lay dozing in the trenches, In the cold and in the dark, And far away behind the lines ...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread John Denver
Scrotnig Eeeuuurrrgh
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Fork Me To stop him from appealing, or being rescued before the execution day.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
misty15 Peace - November 11, 1918 I stood in the flag-decked cheering crowd Where all but I were gay, And gazing on their ecstasy, My heart shrank in dismay. For theirs was the joy of the 'little folk' The cruel glee of the weak, Who, banded together,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Plutonium Given that the time between sentencing and execution date was 2 days, that's a pretty narrow window for either. However, given further reading it sounds like he could have been tortured and killed by British soldiers, with the motive of personal...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby Your mate, murk tried to dictate how this forum is run and look what happened to him. You sanctimonious jumped up prick.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Reg Perrin He started it.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Broadband speed?
Memnoch Do you have Nobody's contact details please?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Fork Me I put loads of Irish stuff in the other threads, so I'm not planning o putting much in here today (also, I am genuinely busy today) however, this thread wouldn't be complete without Sinead O'Connor. Most people remember her for Nothing Compares 2 U,...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Luna This one was my obligatory 'party piece' at Grandma's musical evenings!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Winding up lefties
Joe 90 The word you’re looking for is ‘struggling’. And while we’re on the subject, nobody has ever been to bed with you. Not voluntarily, anyway.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Ireland
Plutonium I didn't know that, Luna. I'm learning a lot today.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC