Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred
Joe 90 She is.......and she did. In other news, Martha’s about to blow a gasket.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Goats
Chris Mitchell As Fred said, kosher is stricter than halal. Muslims in New York will quite happily buy stuff in kosher delis, because that counts as halal too. But it doesn't work the other way round - for instance, religious Jews won't mix meat and dairy, but...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Goats
Lovely Fred Only as a last resort. Kosher rules are far stricter than halal.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Where do butterflies go at night?
Luna They turn into moths. Pollination - plus they give your eyes something beautiful to look at!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby I would buy you a packet of salt and vinegar crisps with a pickled egg in the packet. You can sit near the dartboard. All romantic like.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread It's lovely
Luna I was just stating the origins, Plutonium, but I believe you are right - the Nazis actually used both!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread It's lovely
Plutonium I'm sorry to have to disagree, Luna. I have heard this before, but was puzzled to find that Nazi swastikas were rotated in the same direction as Hindu ones. Here are some Nazi swastikas at a Nuremberg rally. This is a Hindu swastika...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
Chris Mitchell I hope they're not hot sausages, or he might have to blow them off to cool them down :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 There might be some Magic in a new type of Survival Hiking Staff that I am thinking of get started Making. Came upon this concept and am thinking of ways to implement it:...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Fred
Bill. MC and an unhealthy interest in teenage girls.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Fred
Plutonium Is there anyone on the web quite as big a tosser as this guy? He says he is capitalist, but doesn't accept the basic concepts of capitalism such as companies advertising their goods. He wants something for nothing. Well he gets that here, he doesn't...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred
Joe 90 She’s fled / livid / both.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread A to Z of Religion
Luna ?? Bretheren
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Reg Perrin ......and then of course....the classic That has to be some of the worst instrument miming going. Bowie's singing it live though. I can't work out the timing of this because that's the Spiders from Mars he's playing with although I...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Fork Me Let's finish on something nice and upbeat.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread A to Z of Religion
Plutonium TULIP (This acronym describes hard line Calvinist belief. Total depravity of mankind Unconditional redemption Limited atonement Irresistible grace Perseverance of the saints)
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Reg Perrin Bowie during his "Tony Newley" era....What shite....
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Fred
Bill. MC and an unhealthy interest in teenage girls.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Fork Me I'm gonna try and do all months. I'm, not sure I've got every month, but I'm gonna cheat on the first one and get two out of the way together...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Scrotnig The great Barbara Dickson!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Where do butterflies go at night?
Luna They turn into moths. Pollination - plus they give your eyes something beautiful to look at!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My carís knackered again
Scrotnig Another unfeasibly large bill looms. Just as well I have a spare car. Always handy.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Black Lancasters
Dordie The youngest Lancaster pilot was 17 years of age
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread New Music, that is also good?
BobBobson From 2012. Perhaps a bit like the Blinding Lights from The Weeknd, this could well be from the 80's:
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread New Music, that is also good?
BobBobson The R&B kid clearly has something, but R&B isn't really my thing She has unfortunately been influenced by the autotune computer generated garbage she has grown up with, or at least her producers have. The punk rock outfit might be 'new'...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC