Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread England
Scrotnig I meant the football team. Being manly, I watched the football.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I'm not voting
wishingwell I thought most councils and their staff were supposed to be Lefties so I am sure they will be OK with handing out ID to potential Lefty voters.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Bows politely
NotLaup I tried to link it to a bit where a man is manically bowing in the right hand lower corner.. He put me in mind of a chip shop owner from a few years back near here
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
NotLaup Were both her faces cross?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread OUTING a 'CHEATER' on TikTok and Twitter
superwoman Fine.............if they're not married !!!!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread TheDruid 3x3's Possible trip to the UK
Scrotnig In a quaver...oops wrong person. :fool:
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Anne's been kicked in the heed by a hoss
Luna Sorry to hear this. I hope she will be OK - have a lot of respect for Anne. She has never been one of the camera hogging 'look at me, aren't I wonderful' royals - she works hard and just gets on with the job in hand.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread OUTING a 'CHEATER' on TikTok and Twitter
Scrotnig Sounds frightfully common.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Anne's been kicked in the heed by a hoss
Luna Sorry to hear this. I hope she will be OK - have a lot of respect for Anne. She has never been one of the camera hogging 'look at me, aren't I wonderful' royals - she works hard and just gets on with the job in hand.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread £1.4bn of Covid PPE Destroyed
NotLaup It should be given to third world hospitals such as the BRI in Bristol
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Scrotnig It isn't about "who really needs cars". I don't want a society where I can only have things if the government approves. It's my money, I work long hours for it, if I want 20 cars I will buy 20 cars. I can only drive one of them at a time so...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Scrotnig Besides which, telling people to use taxis doesn't solve the problem. A taxi is still a car!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince He's scared folks.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tommy Robinson is in Canada
Scrotnig Don’t like the bloke. Nasty racist violent thug. However. I’ve seen so many lefties laughing & calling on Canadian border force to deport him. Yet if you wanted a violent foreign born sex attacker or paedo deported from here in Britain,...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
NotLaup It is NOT compatible ideologically with homosexuality. Ultimately it is not compatible with Western Values.... Bristol is full of Mosques .... I worry about the extremists who have escaped extremism only to wish to recreate it HERE I am old and now...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm not voting
Scrotnig Why can you not understand that people in debt, on the margins of society, don't want to "poke the bear", so to speak? They will not register for voter ID because it means drawing attention to themselves in the half of a powerful organisations (a...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I'm not voting
Reg Perrin Having said that, it is a major problem, the problem more likely being "can't be arsedness" rather than your "cowering and scared" generalisation.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin The operative word is "some". You're doing millions of people a disservice by arrogantly judging them by your standards , or lack thereof.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Lefties Telt
The New Prince When the argument is lost, the 'lefties telt' starts.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A serious question
Scrotnig
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread TheDruid 3x3's Possible trip to the UK
TheDruid 3X3 Looks like I have come onto a Seasonal Job at a Remote Fishing Resort doing Maintenance & Groundskeeping which should end in about November. So coming over for the Winter Solstice Gathering at The Stonehenge would be the soonest opportunity when I...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A very early Viz
Scrotnig "The magazine only puffs don't buy". I notice they spelt "puff" the way Eddie Tranter spells it...hmmm....
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince Not the point at all. 99.999% of immigrants/muslims/brown people or whoever Farage is targeting this election, just want to get on with their lives and build a future. The 0.001 who spout extremism don't give a shit about religion, they...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Has anyone noticed ...
Scrotnig Christmas in 183 days. :s3
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Each department in a Local authority and even within individual departments are governed by rules of confidentiality and GDPR rules. There is no way information such as you're talking about would be shared by individuals within (for instance)...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •