Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sarcastrophe
Memnoch The first time I encountered the other meaning of fag was actually in Canada. Reactions were mixed when the sixteen year old fresh faced sailor boy from England, yours truly, announced that he really needed one. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Two of my favourite films are....
TheDruid 3X3 Never heard it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Carter Looks like a Stupid B-Movie. 3X3
sphinx
Lovely Fred Gambling will be next, and quite right too.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread You can't advertise alcohol or cigarettes anymore
Alice So why can you still advertise gambling? It seems particularly despicable to do so when a) a lot of people's jobs have disappeared practically overnight and b) you know people are being forced to stay indoors and find ways to entertain themselves....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A letter from Boris
Scrotnig Jokes aside there are two concerns here: 1. Massive cost. 2. Making postmen visit every single house in a short space of time Seems pointless.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TrickShot in the thread I think I'm with Parsonstreet now on this
TrickShot *:love9::love9::love9: SENDING A VIRTUAL BRO HUG TO SCROTNIG*
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread You can't advertise alcohol or cigarettes anymore
Alice So why can you still advertise gambling? It seems particularly despicable to do so when a) a lot of people's jobs have disappeared practically overnight and b) you know people are being forced to stay indoors and find ways to entertain themselves....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A letter from Boris
Chris Mitchell Apparently, I'm going to get a personal letter from Boris Johnson telling me to stay at home unless I need to go shopping, walk the dog, or fancy a stroll. That's very sweet, because I normally only get actual physical letters addressed to me that...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread A letter from Boris
sphinx Don't touch it, and don't open it for 3 weeks. :yup:
parsonstreet
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sarcastrophe
Memnoch Are they suddenly getting more of our television? I've noticed an increase in their use of British terms for which they usually have an alternative. They are increasingly saying, for example: Sweets instead of candy. Willy instead of Johnson or any...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Sarcastrophe
Chris Mitchell You can't easily underline words on Twitter or Facebook. And yes, typing a # before a word is easier. In the old Internet days, people used asterisks to emphasise words *like this* - however, hashtags aren't merely to emphasise, but to make it...
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Denial of what Reg, the fact that you are a drunken hapless buffoon? That's all yours.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A letter from Boris
Chris Mitchell Apparently, I'm going to get a personal letter from Boris Johnson telling me to stay at home unless I need to go shopping, walk the dog, or fancy a stroll. That's very sweet, because I normally only get actual physical letters addressed to me that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Sarcastrophe
Chris Mitchell Good question! I think "wanker" was down to Hugh Grant in (if my fading memory serves me correctly) Four Weddings and a Funeral. Rather embarrassing if one is American, as I believe it's quite a popular surname over there. I remember being very...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sarcastrophe
Memnoch Are they suddenly getting more of our television? I've noticed an increase in their use of British terms for which they usually have an alternative. They are increasingly saying, for example: Sweets instead of candy. Willy instead of Johnson or any...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Antarctica's Low Temperature breaks Records
Memnoch Must be all that melting globally warmed ice. I mean, the cold has got to go somewhere, right? ;-)
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TrickShot in the thread I think I'm with Parsonstreet now on this
TrickShot *:love9::love9::love9: SENDING A VIRTUAL BRO HUG TO SCROTNIG*
TrickShot
4 Likes TrickShot liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I think I'm with Parsonstreet now on this
parsonstreet By the way. Thank you for maintaining this forum for us to have fun in.
TrickShot
3 Likes TrickShot liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I think I'm with Parsonstreet now on this
Lovely Fred Age is an attitude, not a restriction.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Airlines.
Chris Mitchell A little ditty about Wernher von Braun:
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Do Vulcan women drink warm beer?
Chris Mitchell Because you're a Vulcan, and fell out with t'Pub?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Despite Scrot's doom and gloom............
Luna Why? We are allowed out for walks - no-one has, so far, said that we cannot take cameras with us.
Chris Mitchell
superwoman the world is a lovely place (pics taken Sunday)
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Google Earth
superwoman He cooked a meal there....... the place was condemned 😁

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC