Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Plutonium The Book of Bowland 19:73.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
superwoman As if :)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Scrotnig He's fine I am 100% certain, he's just 'disappeared' to fit the narrative of Bob saying he'd die by the new year. I suspected for months he'd pull that stunt, it's totally predictable.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
BobBobson meh....these fuckers are just trying to put lipstick and a pretty bow on their Schadenfreude. The fkn Druid digging up all his recent threads and wishing him a 'triad of 3' and Martha's repeated 'ooooh, I do hope he's ok' (the lady doth protesteth...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Cover your naked face FFS
Scrotnig I have a better way to stop my glasses misting up. I simply don't wear a mask! :s3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Cover your naked face FFS
superwoman We have a product(boots sell it) here. An anti fog cloth. Stops that happening. Glasses misting up that is.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Plutonium Dunno, I hope you're right but up until 1st January he was posting several times a day, and then he fell completely silent. He gave no indication that he was going to flounce. Maybe he will re-appear on 1st February. He had a nasty accident when he...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Luna As long as it is not me!:grinning1:
Scrotnig
Plutonium His posts are pants.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pointing Out Sock Puppets
Fork Me It clearly isn't. Only a complete moron would think it's the same person. It is obviously a troll taking the piss out of the real Durge. The real Durge was NEVER happy to be unemployed and, indeed, took pretty much any job, including some shit...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Your fantasy about toilet sex in a totally unrelated thread is really quite disturbing, daddy. You've already exposed yourself as a wannabe BDSM leather daddy - it explains your avatar title. I think your obsession began when Laup spurned you for a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Australian supermarket - empty shelves
Chris Mitchell Maybe it's not as grim oop North as we're led to believe then! Plenty of empty shelves in supermarkets round here, but not to the extent it's causing huge problems or shortages. Formerly, there was a vast amount of choice, now there's merely quite...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Australian supermarket - empty shelves
Scrotnig Walkers had a fire and that apparently accounts for the crisps, though it was a while back now. Also many food producers went into 'feed the nation' mode which meant fewer ranges but more supplies of the remaining ranges - as it was more efficient....
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pointing Out Sock Puppets
Fork Me It clearly isn't. Only a complete moron would think it's the same person. It is obviously a troll taking the piss out of the real Durge. The real Durge was NEVER happy to be unemployed and, indeed, took pretty much any job, including some shit...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Australian supermarket - empty shelves
Scrotnig This is a photo of an Australian supermarket taken the other day. The lefties keep telling us that empty shelves in the UK are because of Brexit. So, I guess the Aussies must bitterly regret leaving the EU as well!
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Scrotnig Forker said Reg was 'posting elsewhere' which probably means Facebook. If people prefer Facebook to BC then that's fine by me, I'm not trying to compete with Facebook. Dordie - well his account logged on here on 8th Jan but he didn't read any...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
superwoman Canít beat a good thrashing and Larruping 😁
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vaccine Protection Levels Over Time.
Fork Me Boring.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What Good Is Work
Chris Mitchell Yes, and it's not an easy job either. Cleaners really are key workers, and deserve a lot more respect than they generally get.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread What Good Is Work
superwoman Being a cleaner can be shit, literally
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Australian supermarket - empty shelves
Scrotnig This is a photo of an Australian supermarket taken the other day. The lefties keep telling us that empty shelves in the UK are because of Brexit. So, I guess the Aussies must bitterly regret leaving the EU as well!
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell Your fantasy about toilet sex in a totally unrelated thread is really quite disturbing, daddy. You've already exposed yourself as a wannabe BDSM leather daddy - it explains your avatar title. I think your obsession began when Laup spurned you for a...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread What Good Is Work
superwoman Being a cleaner can be shit, literally
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log
Scrotnig I'm pretty certain Reg is taking the piss over Bob's repeated and rather silly claims that he'd be dead by new year. Especially since I had the same vaccines Reg had and it's now new year and I'm not dead...unless I'm like Bruce Willis in Sixth...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC