Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 46 - Fake or Fictional bands
Scrotnig Anyway I'm going to put 'Rasputin' in in its entirety as it's one of may favourite Boney M songs.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Luna's Recipe File
Luna Found this recipe on the 'net - as you do on cold Tuesdays. Had it for dinner this evening - it was delicious - made enough for my meal and two portions to freeze for later. Made two alterations - left out the oil and reduced the amount of salt. ...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Beware Of Canadian Mail!
Lord Ponsonby I see your truckers are blocking roads over there.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread France records 479,000 new cases
Luna It's full of french!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread France records 479,000 new cases
Luna It's full of french!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Omicron
Scrotnig It is.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread What would you ban?
The New Prince Could not agree more!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread What would you ban?
Luna People who want to ban things - Oh, and Boris the Barmy!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 46 - Fake or Fictional bands
Fork Me I think so, yeah. Milli Vanilli also released an album after they parted ways with Farian, which they did actually perform on. It was shit though, and flopped as a result. I must confess Boney M are a bit of a secret pleasure of mine. They did...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by The New Prince in the thread What would you ban?
The New Prince Shan't
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Methods 'they' use to hypnotise you.
BobBobson Give yourself a pat on the back if: a) You were never at any point, hypnotised b) 'They' failed to persuade you to get an experimental mRNA concoction injected into your body multiple times, with zero long term safety data. If you can't attest to...
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What would you ban?
Chris Mitchell Using the phrase "I'll reach out to you". I think if someone uses it, it should be legal to punch them in the face for a first offence, and to stove their head in if repeated. I hear it a lot at work, and I am so, so, so tempted to have a 5...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Do you recognise this man?
Scrotnig If so, Leicestershire Police would like to hear from you. You couldn't make it up!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 84 - Walking
misty15 justinward Walking silence One. Step. Infront. of. Another the snow silences my steps and London streets are like lines of sheet music: at rest. Steps like semiquavers, quaver the flecked trees and cars plough on like a low crunch of the bass clef...
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell Well, that's me telt. Professor Sir Russell Brand is the UK's most senior medic, with a long and distinguished career in epidemiology and virology.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 84 - Walking
Luna Walk With Me by Amy H Why don't you come walk with me through life's doorways and heaven's eternity? Walk through the good and walk through the bad.
Luna
Chris Mitchell Well, that's me telt. Professor Sir Russell Brand is the UK's most senior medic, with a long and distinguished career in epidemiology and virology.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the week 47 - World Leaders
superwoman Just got to pop this one in........... :
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Pet Cemetaries
TheDruid 3X3 Since finding out how much of an Animal Rights Activist that Betty White was after her Passing Away and since there was a lot of Media Promotions for doing something nice or donating Money to an Animal Cause, I decided to go to the Abandoned Pet...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread JFK - Assasination
Scrotnig I'm sure he'll add one when he gets time. Like me he's very busy, it can take me several days to get the notice updated because I cannot do it from my phone.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the week 47 - World Leaders
superwoman Just got to pop this one in........... :
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 47 - World Leaders
Fork Me There a quite a few mainstream artists that most people would consider outside the genres I listen to that I really like. Pink is one of them. She has an attitude I like and lyrics that normally actually mean something. This is her in fine form.
BobBobson
Okami Itto Cab Calloway joins The Blues Brothers band and covers his own song.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread This dog represents me
Lord Ponsonby They were just arseholes. Teachers aren't anywhere near clever enough for that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Track of the week 47 - World Leaders
Fairy_Nuff See, you once said you wished you'd seen FNM and Hole, as I had, now is my turn to reciprocate. :q1

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC