Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Windows Defender
Memnoch Has detected its own update attempt as a threat. Genius. :rolleyes:
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Exactly. And don't say anything bad about the Juke, even if it is true.
sphinx
Scrotnig Complete and utter subservience to the state.
sphinx
Plutonium Bob, I watched the video. But what I say is this. I'm not a scientist. My highest scientific qualification is an O Level (showing my age, LOL) in General Science. But when you get one group of scientific "experts" saying one thing, and another...
sphinx
BobBobson Former big Pharma Exec. Knowledgeable in the field. Speaking candidly about other experts agreeing with him, but unable to speak out because they (or their institution) has too much to lose. States that our governments are lying to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Bill. MC He was also quite funny IMO. Especially when he put his foot in with a politically incorrect quip.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
TheDruid 3X3 On my way Home from Work, I took note that All Major Government Buildings had Flags set to Half Mast. All Private or Commercial Flags are still at Full Mast. But what Surprised Me was that the British Ex-Serviceman's Association on Kingsway Street...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Scrot and I bought a barbecue
bill jarvis Have another like for your honesty.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrot and I bought a barbecue
Luna Probably because it is so interesting.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Scrotnig Rather unfortunate thread title autocorrect/typo corrected. My phone doesn't seem to think 'HRH' is something valid you might want to type, and is absolutely adamant on correcting it to 'HEH'. I suspect someone at Apple may be one of these dodgy...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Behind bars!
Luna Even the blossom trees are in lockdown!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I bought a Chromebook
Reg Perrin Why even have that as an issue? It's like deliberately handicapping yourself.
BobBobson
Scrotnig Complete and utter subservience to the state.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Altzheimers must be fun.
Reg Perrin The programme on Jack Charlton was very sad in this respect. I thought.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Altzheimers must be fun.
Fork Me My father turned 90 last year, unfortunately I forgot his birthday, luckily it didn't matter, because so did he.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I bought a Chromebook
Lovely Fred Why inferior? Yes, it doesn't do as much, but a small town car is there to do a specific job, not smash the speed limit. It' a matter of buying a machine to do what you need, not what some sales shit tells you is required.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Fairy_Nuff Fgs Kino, just stop!
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
TheDruid 3X3 On my way Home from Work, I took note that All Major Government Buildings had Flags set to Half Mast. All Private or Commercial Flags are still at Full Mast. But what Surprised Me was that the British Ex-Serviceman's Association on Kingsway Street...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Qualifications to be a leftie.
Plutonium So am I, although over the years I've found myself arguing with Labour supporters taking apparently right wing opinions. Unless it's done on a boy. 9. You believe that there are "approved leftie groups". One of these opposes...
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
superwoman RIP, very sad day for Queen and family
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
TheDruid 3X3 He Commanded Warships during WW2 taking Shots at some Germans. That was a Days Work Well Done. But he is use Profanities every once in a while as the also show in the CBC YouTube. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by superwoman in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lord Ponsonby This is a very serious matter. Be sad.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
TheDruid 3X3 Here is the Australian News YouTube about it: They are setting their Flags to Half Mast. 3X3

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC