Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig giggle titter
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Where do they find these people?
BobBobson My old man used to tell me that if I didn't behave he was going to dye my hair blonde and sell me to an Arab. .....he never really done it of course, it was just a joke you see, albeit a rather sick joke, knowing the penchant of Arab Sheikh's to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Dublin Murders
Luna Sphinx - that synopsis makes sense - however the actual programme is really confusing!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Dublin Murders
misty15 Having watched the first two episodes of the above and not having any idea of what it is about please can anyone else, who has watched it , please enlighten me.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Dublin Murders
sphinx I'd never heard of the programme....but got the following from t'net :-s Dublin Murders follows two Dublin-based detectives Rob Reilly (played by Killian Scott) and Cassie Maddox (Sarah Greene) as they investigate the murder of young ballerina...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread More of Boris' hypocrisy.
Scrotnig I do still want us to leave, but I'd rather remain than have a leave masterminded by Johnson, who is an absolutely colossal arsehole. The trouble is, none of the other potential prime ministers seem any better. I've got to the point where I don't...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where do they find these people?
Scrotnig Teacher is sacked for 'joking' to Jewish primary school pupils that she would 'ship them off to the gas chambers' if they didn't finish their homework A teacher has been sacked for ‘joking’ with Jewish pupils that she would ‘ship them off to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Where do they find these people?
Lord Ponsonby Shocked appalled and outraged.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Jolene gazed at the body of her dead husband lying in the centre of the bed. His large stomach protruded into the air from his barely fitting Pyjama top. It was not really fair to suffocate someone in their sleep who was under the influence of...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Jolene gazed at the body of her dead husband lying in the centre of the bed. His large stomach protruded into the air from his barely fitting Pyjama top. It was not really fair to suffocate someone in their sleep who was under the influence of...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where do they find these people?
Dordie A left wing Corbyn supporter no doubt.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread My life
Lord Ponsonby Oh look. He's trying to be Reg. Bless.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread More of Boris' hypocrisy.
Plutonium Sorry but unfortunately this is incorrect. I'm no fan of Johnson but he is not proposing to introduce ID cards, simply requiring that people produce some sort of photo ID (eg a driving licence or a passport) when they go to vote. It's always...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread More of Boris' hypocrisy.
Lord Ponsonby When in doubt trot out the old leftie line that everyone who voted leave must have now changed their minds. No evidence required obviously.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread More of Boris' hypocrisy.
bill jarvis People DO change their mind. it takes a man to admit he's been wrong sometimes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Corbyn
bill jarvis I hope he stays as leader of Labour, he's the Tories biggest asset, him and his lover(yuk)/sidekick, Diane Abbot.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Corbyn
Lord Ponsonby A living monument to all lefties.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Alice @ Pluto, I'd go with a general election, anything to bring this all to a head and get on with it.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Indeed. The Leave campaign, back in 2016 before the referendum, said the following: We don't hear much about being part of the European free trade zone that the Leave campaign promised.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My life
Chris Mitchell I'm not sure I'd want to hear about how his carers have to wipe his arse and wash the sheets every morning, to be honest.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread My life
Plutonium I'm finding it quite interesting, and I've seen nothing that seems implausible. Of course you never talk about your own life or yourself, you just demean others. I'm looking forward to Fred's next posts.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred My new school was posh and had real teachers I didn't hate, and I even managed an education that saw me pass the 11+ and earn a place in Grammar school. The 'big school' was a very posh place by my old standards and had proper science labs and...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Do you experience anxiety?
bill jarvis Is that what us taxpayers are paying you for......your alcohol? Alcohol is a depressant, stop drinking.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Alice But that's the problem, isn't it, we haven't left because nobody can agree how to or we would have done it already. :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Lord Ponsonby It was made clear that there would be one vote, either leave, or remain. We voted to leave. It really is as simple as that.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC