Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
sphinx I remember something similar from school....but my memory is not so good nowadays. :-s I would have guessed at it being something from Shakespeare....with a fol diddle roll and a hey nonny no... :-) Lovely words for the time of year. :yup2:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Brutal Police Killing in America
Fork Me True, but this time the mayor himself has brought the charges. That makes a big difference in America.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plastic eating Mushrooms
Fork Me Mitochondria are structures found in eukaryotic cells. They're responsible for getting energy from sugars and storing it (as ATP). They have different DNA to the nucleus. At fertilisation the nucleus of the sperm fuses with the nucleus of the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I am sad and upset
Joe 90 Does anyone? :dntknw: Is it a tropical disease of some sort?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I am sad and upset
Lord Ponsonby You might as well be, neither of you make any sense.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by ThinGun in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
ThinGun Or .. "The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain And simple to express: Err and err and err again, but less and less and less."
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 He’s absolutely fuming.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 On the contrary, watching you and Reg trying desperately to maintain the upper hand, is actually rather funny.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Finally
Lord Ponsonby And your real name is 'Thin Gun?'. You fucking prize tit.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Luna Sphinx has given me the honour of starting this thread and I thought this Poem seemed appropriate - by that well known author - Anonymous! It was originally written in Middle English circa 13rh century. Here are both the original and the modern...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Memnoch Seen that film a few times and never picked up on that. I'll be more attentive next time.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Memnoch I remember this from secondary school. Not Literature though... music. We were given copies of a 13th(?) Century rota MS and told to orchestrate it. None of us knew what instruments would have been used so nearly everyone arranged it as a purely...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium This is the title track from Bruce Springsteen's album "Nebraska". It is about the killer Charles Starkweather, who went on a "spree", along with his girlfriend Caril Fugate, in various people's borrowed/stolen/commandeered cars and shooting people...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day
Memnoch A Night At The Opera is the first album I ever bought. The first single from the album was Bohemian Rhapsody and this was the B-Side. It's one of very few Queen tracks written entirely by someone other than Freddie Mercury, in this case Roger...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread My new screen
bill jarvis Or in your case, special needs.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread iPhones
Reg Perrin I snapped this with my ancient Lumix in Costa Rica. I was trying to catch an Amazonian King Fisher.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Are these members still around?
sphinx :biglaugh:
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are these members still around?
bill jarvis Shaddup.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium This is the title track from Bruce Springsteen's album "Nebraska". It is about the killer Charles Starkweather, who went on a "spree", along with his girlfriend Caril Fugate, in various people's borrowed/stolen/commandeered cars and shooting people...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day
Memnoch A Night At The Opera is the first album I ever bought. The first single from the album was Bohemian Rhapsody and this was the B-Side. It's one of very few Queen tracks written entirely by someone other than Freddie Mercury, in this case Roger...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Finally
ThinGun Yeah - he inherited a Monopoly set and thinks it's actual money.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Memnoch I remember this from secondary school. Not Literature though... music. We were given copies of a 13th(?) Century rota MS and told to orchestrate it. None of us knew what instruments would have been used so nearly everyone arranged it as a purely...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Luna Just remembered - in the film 'The Wicker Man' Christopher Lee, Diane Cilento and others sang/chanted a version of the poem as they approached the Wicker Man.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Online learning
Alice I get enough online learning from BC. It has taught me the difference between the eccentric flotsam and the clinically insane jetsam.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plastic eating Mushrooms
Fork Me Eukaryota and prokaryota are made from different types of cells. The main differences are the type of cell membrane and the position of the DNA. Eukaryotes have a nucleus, in prokaryotes the DNA is found in strands floating around in the cytoplasm,...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC