Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread History Of The Salisbury Steak
Fork Me We call them "burgers". HTH.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Grand Old Duke of York
sphinx I don't understand why he went in for that TV interview. :head: ...and as Ponso has rightly said...Is he being accused of something? If so, what? :s8 Of course he shagged the 17 year old, why wouldn't he? He is not getting 'it' from 'The Duchess'...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread History Of The Salisbury Steak
Fork Me We call them "burgers". HTH.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christmas trees
superwoman ...... well...... only on the odd occasion 😁
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Books you Own but haven't Read
LadyLush I have hundreds that I havenít read, I try to read one and then send it to a charity shop, which would work well if I would stop buying them.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Grand Old Duke of York
sphinx Of course. :yup2: ...and they shop at Aldi. :yup:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread Comments anyone?
KiNoRonin I am Surprised to hear such a Story about a Co-op. At my Local Co-op, I have always had the best of Service. 3X3
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Comments anyone?
Alice :p
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Grand Old Duke of York
sphinx Of course. :yup2: ...and they shop at Aldi. :yup:
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread History Of The Salisbury Steak
TheDruid 3X3 I was at the Salisbury Steak House and looked at the Menu and saw that 'Salisbury Steak' was not listed. When I asked about it, the Waitress stated that Salisbury Steak is actually an American Recipe and is not available in the UK as well as not...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
LadyLush Yeah, no one cares. Save your breath x
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread The Grand Old Duke of York
Plutonium ATTENTION: my account has been hacked! :skull10: I could not have posted the OP because I was at Tramps nightclub last night!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Grand Old Duke of York
Bill. MC Many of us have always had dubious opinions of the Royal Family ever since the truth of Jimmy Savile (a good friend of the Royals) came to light, but there again we were always part of the 'tin foil hat brigade'.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Dordie in the thread This is Funny
Dordie I have not got a disabled daughter, perhaps you should get your facts right before you spout nonsense.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread History Of The Salisbury Steak
TheDruid 3X3 I was at the Salisbury Steak House and looked at the Menu and saw that 'Salisbury Steak' was not listed. When I asked about it, the Waitress stated that Salisbury Steak is actually an American Recipe and is not available in the UK as well as not...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread This is Funny
Dordie I have not got a disabled daughter, perhaps you should get your facts right before you spout nonsense.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas trees
TheDruid 3X3 Here is a Nice Xmas Tree set up in the Lounge of a Retirement Home whose Landscaping I worked on today: There is a nice Decorated Fireplace in the background. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas trees
TheDruid 3X3 Forkers Stocking is going to have nothing but Coal in it! 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Joe McDonnel
Fork Me Yes, but then you see everything in black and white, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. A huge amount of people died indescriminately in British cities when Nazis dropped bombs, and a lot of innocent people died indiscriminately...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
Lord Ponsonby Oh brilliant, you're really on form aren't you? How many bottles did it take for you to come out with that little gem?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Books you Own but haven't Read
LadyLush I have hundreds that I havenít read, I try to read one and then send it to a charity shop, which would work well if I would stop buying them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Here's why policing is in such a mess
Lord Ponsonby I would like to know what nudge behaviour is and what elastic bands have to do with it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread This is Funny
bill jarvis How can a stupid twat, like you, determine who's a stupid twat?
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Fork Me in the thread This is Funny
Fork Me ...and if they vote for them again, they're voting for it to CONTINUE happening.
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Labour want the state to control the internet
Dordie There's no bullshitting where your mate Corbyn is concerned. He's dangerous.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC