Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am not wearing a mask in shops
Scrotnig Iím not that kind of boy!
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am not wearing a mask in shops
Chris Mitchell This is nonsense. We all know that Equinox always wears a mask in public, and did so even before the pandemic. Unfortunately, it's not very effective against viruses as it doesn't completely cover the nose and mouth.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Johnson on that party
Fork Me If he gets his way on this, then nothing that he, or his ministers, do will ever be illegal. This is probably the most disturbing plan of any UK government ever. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread On Saturday....
Scrotnig Haven't forgotten this, just been busy...it's coming.... The suspense is palpable...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread On Saturday....
Reg Perrin Strangely enough they never mentioned that.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread On Saturday....
Scrotnig I need to collect my thoughts and write something up later. Don't get me wrong, still a positive experience but t sort of threw me a bit, and if someone had said this would happen when I first decided to go in 2019, it would likely have put me off....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Johnson on that party
Plutonium How do you define "middle class"? Will a bin man caught taking coke be allowed to keep their passport, while a schoolteacher will have it confiscated?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Vegan" Panna cotta
Memnoch Don't know, it's not my area :D If I have vegetablist guests for dinner I'm happy to make meat/dairy etc free dishes but I can't be doing with all that "I can't eat that because the bees that made the honey are being exploited" palaver. I just...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread The Barber Bottle Thread
Okami Itto All the bottles are in now, they're fucking stunning. Have had to let others go because I pressed pause while I buy sodding Christmas presents, nearly done though. The good news is that there are loads available and many different shapes and styles....
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Off to Bury
Reg Perrin Of course not, why waste a good pedigree guard dog. They use the rats retrieved from the waste bins in the alleys behind the shops.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Off to Bury
Scrotnig Alsatian = kebab A reference to how some disreputable kebab houses were once rumoured to make their kebabs from dogs! Which Iím sure was never true.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread The Barber Bottle Thread
Okami Itto All the bottles are in now, they're fucking stunning. Have had to let others go because I pressed pause while I buy sodding Christmas presents, nearly done though. The good news is that there are loads available and many different shapes and styles....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 78 - The Senses
misty15 Sight by Emily Dickinson Before I got my eye put out, I liked as well to see As other creatures that have eyes, And know no other way. But were it told to me, to-day, That I might have the sky For mine, I tell you that...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Off to Bury
Lord Ponsonby I would suggest amphetamines as a substitute for alcohol.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How to beat the new variant
Lord Ponsonby Here's how to be a selfish twat... Smoke like a fuckin chimney to give yourself heart disease. making yourself vulnerable. Moan at every opportunity when there's a virus going around which might kill you due to your own negligence. Get on a...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Johnson on that party
Chris Mitchell He's in a bit of a quandary - on the one hand, to detract attention from a Downing Street party during lockdown last year, he wants to bring in legislation to take passports away from "middle class" users of illegal drugs. But now it seems that...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Merry Christmas Reg!
Bill. MC Oh course, being 'big enough' doesn't necessarily mean that that you can deal with a thug high on crack cocaine.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am not wearing a mask in shops
Scrotnig
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Hollywood Who Dun It
Reg Perrin Nicely written Okami.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 78 - The Senses
Luna Suggested by Misty15 - and definitely one with a lot of scope to play with! Calm by William Wordsworth Calm is all nature as a resting wheel. The kine are couched upon the dewy grass; The horse alone, seen dimly as I pass, Is...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 78 - The Senses
Luna Smell by William Carlos Williams Oh strong-ridged and deeply hollowed nose of mine! what will you not be smelling? What tactless asses we are, you and I, boney nose, always indiscriminate, always unashamed, and now it is the souring flowers of the...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Merry Christmas Reg!
Scrotnig But in turn, Iím not as fat as Forker. Itís a small margin Iíll grant you, but heís definitely fatter than me.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What Really Happened in Wuhan.
Scrotnig I wouldn't believe Sky News if they announced it's Monday.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Police State UK!
BobBobson The police can't arrest anyone for not wearing a mask and they have no right to question the guys exemption. With Nigel Farage having posted that, I would say that it has went viral, and the copper(s) in question are toast.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Omicron. So are we all f***ed?
Reg Perrin Not only that, it's just fuckin obvious.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC