Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Shamima Begum
NotLaup She was a child..... I dare say if you had family in countries that the West was constantly bombing and killing you might feel a bit radicalised Children are children END OF they cannot consent to sex, sex-reassignement (in my opinion) they are...
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Shamima Begum
Reg Perrin You're a silly man and you're the type of person Farage relies on.
NotLaup
5 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Scrotnig I would also add - going round old memorial threads and liking comments from painful events of years ago, is going to upset people. We don't want to be constantly reminded of people's deaths, funerals, etc. There is a time and a place for it, and...
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Scrotnig I would also add - going round old memorial threads and liking comments from painful events of years ago, is going to upset people. We don't want to be constantly reminded of people's deaths, funerals, etc. There is a time and a place for it, and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 C Richard Miles A Rabbit With A Habit I'm a rabbit with a habit. I haven't got an itch. Like a midget who might fidget, My whiskers have to twitch. I'm a rabbit with a habit. I'm healthy; I'm not sick. Like a listener to a whisper, My ears have...
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread This is blatant discrimination
Luna As in two bus's full of whiskey? I could go for that!!s:24
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
NotLaup Perhaps we should honour and be kinder to Kino's need to be seen? He, like all of us is seeking love, visibility, acknowledgement... He is often rather cruely disparaged in my opinion.. He is obviously aspergers or a similar condition and yet many...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
Luna The Hare by Walter de la Mare In the black furrow of a field I saw an old witch-hare this night; And she cocked a lissome ear, And she eyed the moon so bright, And she nibbled o' the green; And I whispered“Whsst! witch-hare”, Away...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
Luna Hares at play by John Clare The birds are gone to bed, the cows are still, And sheep lie panting on each old mole-hill; And underneath the willow's gray-green bough, Like toil a-resting, lies the fallow plough. The timid hares throw daylight fears...
misty15
Luna The Rabbit by Edith King Brown bunny sits inside his burrow Till everything is still, Then out he slips along the furrow, Or up the grassy hill. He nibbles all about the bushes, Or sits to wash his face, But at a sound he stamps, and rushes At a...
misty15
Luna My Rabbit Habit by Cheryl Hawkinson have a rabbit habit. I collect them constantly. I hardly dare go shopping in case there's one I see. I love all bunny statues made of pewter, wood or glass, and rabbit-patterned kitchenware with bunny...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another one for the gullibles
Scrotnig Mostly funded by Disney nowadays anyhow.
Reg Perrin
4 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread To Parsonstreet
Secret_Admirer Oh darling, be my Valentine, Let's take on the world; Let's lay waste to Palestine, As nuclear bombs are hurled. Be a Plymouth Brethren soldier, Fighting the righteous fight, And in my arms I'll hold ya, As we set the world alight.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
BobBobson Thor is going to kick your infidelick ass for chainsawing his birch tree.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dordie
Chris Mitchell Yes, a great character. He was the only person on here who really wound me up a treat with his posts, to the point of apoplexy, and it was actually all just an excellent trolling. When we finally met he turned out to be a lovely guy with a very...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Hippo in the thread Dordie
Hippo Funny that I got banned from Tiscaly too, the reason I got banned was for arguing with a guy who called himself Muhammad Kahn who said that justice was coming to infidels and I told him he and his kind was a threat to all mankind as martyrdom...
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Dordie
bill jarvis After he and I were banned from Tiscali, I suggested to him to join BC, the rest is history. Another character leaves us.
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dordie
Chris Mitchell I'm afraid it's the nature of forums like this. When you set up BC, you were the token youngster - the rest of us were already knocking on a bit. Now twenty years have passed, and we're mostly old fogeys. In another twenty years, if BC is still...
TheDruid 3X3
5 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dordie
Scrotnig I attended Dordie's funeral yesterday. :( I will in due course put up some pictures of the short service booklet that was used. For now, as will all these things, it is very difficult and at the moment it feels as though death is swirling all...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Dordie
Bill. MC My dad used to have the same attitude, but he got less frugal as he got older.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dordie
Scrotnig It will be my honour. It is so sad :(
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Hippo in the thread Dordie
Hippo Ha ha, as tight as a ducks arse at 40 fathoms. Used to make me laugh you could see his mind working...how much is this going to cost me and am I paying more than my fair hare? My late wife and I used to give each other a nod and a wink at his...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •