Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
superwoman I can't believe i'm posting this late in the day and no-one has mentioned this group so far....
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Scrotnig I've edited the original post to remove the silly confusing nonsense and explain what the thread actually is. It's probably not too much to ask that we keep RIP threads respectable.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
superwoman Just because its the first one that springs into my mind...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread cofferdam
Fork Me Have you not thought that maybe it's just that nobody cares? If you have something to say, say it. This so called "cryptic" stuff is just mindnumbingly boring, and not in the least bit clever.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the world coming to?
Joe 90 Zzzzzzz.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the world coming to?
Joe 90 Zzzz.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread cofferdam
Fork Me Have you not thought that maybe it's just that nobody cares? If you have something to say, say it. This so called "cryptic" stuff is just mindnumbingly boring, and not in the least bit clever.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Scrotnig I've edited the original post to remove the silly confusing nonsense and explain what the thread actually is. It's probably not too much to ask that we keep RIP threads respectable.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Luna Not possible - BC is immortal.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Luna in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Luna Great photo, Reg, little'un is very pretty.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Luna What a lovely subject - thank you, Superwoman. Gives me a good excuse to listen to this one again!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Lovely Fred Of course
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Lovely Fred House of the rising ...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Anything at all to do with the Sea, Sea creatures/monsters, Ships, and/or Sailing. Have fun. Sea Fever By John Masefield I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Bill. MC
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Plutonium Glam Rock was more of a fad than a musical genre. Many artists plugged into it and later moved on. David Bowie is a case in point. This was Bowie in his Glam Rock phase, inventing the character "Ziggy Stardust".
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Anything at all to do with the Sea, Sea creatures/monsters, Ships, and/or Sailing. Have fun. Sea Fever By John Masefield I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
misty15 The Sound of the Sea THE sea awoke at midnight from its sleep, And round the pebbly beaches far and wide I heard the first wave of the rising tide Rush onward with uninterrupted sweep; A voice out of the silence of the deep, A sound mysteriously...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
Luna This one is rather sad! Sympathy By Paul Laurence Dunbar I know what the caged bird feels, alas! When the sun is bright on the upland slopes; When the wind stirs soft through the springing grass, And the river flows like a stream of...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 6 - Autumn
misty15 October gave a party; The leaves by hundreds came- The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples, And leaves of every name. The Sunshine spread a carpet, And everything was grand, Miss Weather led the dancing, Professor Wind the band. (George Cooper)
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread What is the world coming to?
Luna The world is going to hell in a high speed handcart!
Luna
Lovely Fred Not at all, but my phone keys are smaller than my fingers.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Lovely Fred I just had to

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC