Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread If anyone has...
Luna I am not even going to ask!
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Rationing?
Lord Ponsonby And then there's alcoholism...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What's is your weather like?
Chris Mitchell That's lovely. What did you make? I made some cheese, sage and onion scones the other day.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Luna They might be able to afford to travel everywhere in taxis - the rest of us live in the real world! As for public transport - it is a joke. I cannot remember the last time I travelled on train that was on time, clean and not smelling of greasy...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Rationing?
Chris Mitchell Yes, that sort of Brexit would have its upside. No eating of large pies, meat heavily rationed, and no private cars permitted, so that fuel can be conserved. It would lead to a healthier and fitter society, and I'm sure that Scrot would be the first...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Trump: Making of a dynasty.
Dordie Trump is a good man, he won't stand for your left wing shit!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Luna OK - fine - let's start with theirs and their families!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Luna Valuable stuff, Dordie, great for growing roses. You could broker a merger with Sphinxy and her pegs - and make yourselves a fortune!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread If anyone has...
Luna I am not even going to ask!
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What's is your weather like?
Reg Perrin What's it got to do with you?
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Dordie I have bought a Pony and trap........and I am NOT cleaning up its shit.
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Luna in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Luna Valuable stuff, Dordie, great for growing roses. You could broker a merger with Sphinxy and her pegs - and make yourselves a fortune!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Scrotnig It's the Science and Technology Select Committee. They want private ownership banned and everyone using public transport or taxis. Yes because going to work and back every day in a taxi rather than your own car improves the environment, how...
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Dordie It's not his business how leave voters feel but he makes it his because he is a vindictive person.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread G5
Scrotnig The thing is, Bob, you DID actually say that.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Dordie It's not his business how leave voters feel but he makes it his because he is a vindictive person.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Type of M&M Are You?
Lord Ponsonby They are like smarties.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Rationing?
sphinx Excellent idea. There were no fat people in the rationing years, and the health of the nation was in far better form than it is today. :yup2:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread MPs want to ban private cars
Scrotnig It's the Science and Technology Select Committee. They want private ownership banned and everyone using public transport or taxis. Yes because going to work and back every day in a taxi rather than your own car improves the environment, how...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I've invented a new sauce for Prawns.
Chris Mitchell That sounds really good, Luna!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread I've invented a new sauce for Prawns.
Luna Fancied a baked potato for my tea last night - raided the 'fridge to see what would go with it - decided on Prawns. Thought they looked a bit naked so devised a sauce to go with them. Ingredients 1 x teaspoonful of hot horseradish sauce 1 x...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread G5
Reg Perrin Say no more!
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread G5
Luna Annf none of them are as valuable to mankind as the Bees!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread HS2
Reg Perrin It should all be upgraded and then Nationalised.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Type of M&M Are You?
Scrotnig Scott’s home early.....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC