Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
parsonstreet They are the EPITOME of selfishness. They seem to channel their subconscious rage into their driving and it seems to be a case of kill or be killed.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
parsonstreet That swan song has been going on for some time now.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me Loads. But typing Jolly Roger into the search bar may not get you what you were expecting.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Missing Tenerife Teenager
Reg Perrin If only I could imagine your rant in anything other than a high pitched, nervous quavery voice!!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My new Rectum Party
Fork Me What a pathetic trolling c unt Scrotum has been for decades.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My new Rectum Party
Fork Me The most pathetic attempt at humour ever...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My new Rectum Party
Chris Mitchell Like any good politician, he talks out of his arse - he's just more blatant about it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I'm not voting
Reg Perrin Is there a Quavery party?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I'm not voting
Luna I have not a clue whom to vote for - but - I will vote. People died to give me that right, not to vote would be like spitting on their graves.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me That's only true if you look at it from a purely UK perspective. Unless you mess about with a VPN iPlayer only works in the UK. It even defeats lots of VPNs. You'd be amazed how many BBC programs are on YouTube as full episodes. They're just...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
wishingwell I would worry about ticking, best to wait for me.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parson Street is back
Fork Me Never mind
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Chris Mitchell You want to slaughter babies. I'm basing this on the fact you've made posts on here complaining about screaming babies disrupting your enjoyment in pubs. Well, babies scream. It's what they do. I'm assuming that when you suggest they should be...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Chris Mitchell You're just making stuff up with no evidence whatsoever. No wonder nobody takes you seriously - you're nuttier than Bob.
Fork Me
NotLaup
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff I can't really add much. Although I own Slow Train and Saved I very rarely play them. Shot of Love has it's gems though. Heart of mine is a beautiful track. I think I must be the only person alive who likes Lenny Bruce. And Every Grain of Sand holds...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Shot Of Love (1981, Folk, LP) 1. Shot Of Love 2. Heart Of Mine 3. Property Of Jesus 4. Lenny Bruce 5. Watered-Down Love 6. The Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar 7. Dead Man, Dead Man 8. In The Summertime 9. Trouble 10. Every Grain Of...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
Luna I have known his name for many years, but not his story. Thank you, Chris.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bye bye Scotchland
Scrotnig .
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bye bye Scotchland
Scrotnig :rofl:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Bye bye Scotchland
wishingwell Home
Luna
Chris Mitchell A rather touching video about Daniel Lambert.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Missing Tenerife Teenager
Scrotnig The various “Missing Jay Slater” Facebook groups provide hours of free entertainment.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Heat health alert issued for most of England
Scrotnig Heat health alert issued for most of England - with warning of 'significant impacts' in parts of country The alert warns of the threat of increased deaths among older and vulnerable people - with the heat expected to last until midweek before giving...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •