Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig There or thereabouts, yes.
Chris Mitchell
Luna Good grief, Scrotnig, do we really cost you £100 per month? I had no idea.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Women
Luna But of course we can ... Oh, you meant attached ... Ooops ... I'll fetch my coat!! :hide2::vroam:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Will you two be hypocrites Ponsonby and Scrot?
Scrotnig I’m in Band D and I’m on Direct Debit, but there will be some small-print exclusion that means I don’t get it. That’s how it usually is. My money’s on the “single person discount”, that has come into play with other things so it wouldn’t surprise...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Finland & Sweden
TheDruid 3X3 I know that Finland & Sweden are now applying for NATO Membership. But I have been wondering if they have Signed a Mutual Defense Pact with each other. Have they Signed a Defense Pact with each other that could become BATO. BAltic Treaty...
Scrotnig
parsonstreet I'm rich! Rich beyond my wildest dreams!!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Phone problem
Chris Mitchell I mentioned earlier I was having the jumping cursor bug on Facebook but not BC (not directly related to voice dictation), and a quick Google search shows that there are lots of people complaining about it - and all those posts have been in the last...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Reg Perrin I've corrected your post
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phone problem
Reg Perrin I've just checked my Android version, it's 7.1.2. the phone says it's up to date. I see the latest version is 12. I've turned Windows updating off because of its check on legitimate software, consequently Windows says my system is at risk. I've put...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Phone problem
Chris Mitchell I mentioned earlier I was having the jumping cursor bug on Facebook but not BC (not directly related to voice dictation), and a quick Google search shows that there are lots of people complaining about it - and all those posts have been in the last...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread R.I.P. Famous people.
Lord Ponsonby Bait not taken.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Chris Mitchell Hang on a minute, I'm seeing a Bobsonesque style correlation here. You were in England. Then monkeypox cases appeared in England. Then you went to Wales...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Bring Your own ingredients!
parsonstreet I am going to make some kind of curry. So I need some chicken breasts, spring onions, spices, coconut paste, tomato puree, Sultanas and celery.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rushi Sunak
Scrotnig His statement was on GB News earlier. I couldn’t tell you much about what he said, because after two minutes I put my foot through the television and sent the bill to the BBC.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Soros Scaremongering?
parsonstreet Apparently Soros is the subject of of various conspiracy theories? What are those about? He is a wealthy Hungarian-American Jew who survived the Holocaust. :hug:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Bring Your own ingredients!
Luna I'll be round on the next 'bus!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna What a brilliant word - OED take note!!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Soros Scaremongering?
Reg Perrin Rosa Klebb is a worrying Spectre especially when she defected from SMERSH.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Scrotnig Sky News had this as their LEAD STORY most of yesterday: Monkeypox cases more than double - Festivals could accelerate spread of disease They had some sort of virologist on the tv warning that we may need to consider cancelling summer festivals...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Scrotnig Monkey pox hysteria is growing and the demands for restrictions have started….masks, social distancing and lockdowns. These people are mental. I warned that the Covid overreaction would lead to this sort of thing being seen as a default...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna What a brilliant word - OED take note!!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna Oh dear - does that mean we could all be locked up/down/in BC forever??
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rushi Sunak
Scrotnig His statement was on GB News earlier. I couldn’t tell you much about what he said, because after two minutes I put my foot through the television and sent the bill to the BBC.
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Poem of the Week - 102 - Trains
Reg Perrin Not a poem but I love this bit of prose.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Soros Scaremongering?
parsonstreet Apparently Soros is the subject of of various conspiracy theories? What are those about? He is a wealthy Hungarian-American Jew who survived the Holocaust. :hug:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC