Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
BobBobson "Nobody ever said", but even if they did,"Doctors are baffled!". Just need Fork Me to come along now and remind us that "correlation does not equate with causation", in order to complete the triad.
Luna
Chris Mitchell Giving links from Fox News, Bob? Can't you find a more reliable source like, I dunno, The Beano?
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Farage Assaulted
Scrotnig The police think he was assaulted, as they have arrested the perpetrator on suspicion of assault.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Farage Assaulted
Scrotnig And I suppose she warned him in advance that is wasn’t avid or done other corrosive substance. Doing this is horrific, you don’t know in the moment what you’ve just been hit with. Lefties are ok with it because it’s someone they don’t like.
Scrotnig
Luna Hmm - that wording, syntax, and proliferation of upper case letters reminds me of someone !:grinning4:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I hate millionaires!
Luna Did you say that with a canadian accent?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I hate millionaires!
Scrotnig I hate littering the forum with stupid smurfs!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread I hate millionaires!
Luna Stop littering the forum with stupid smurfs - anyone would think you owned the place!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Farage Assaulted
Chris Mitchell It was an artistic expression - the image looks like a Jackson Pollock, and Farage is famous for talking Pollocks.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Farage Assaulted
Chris Mitchell Farage is known for being a snowflake, so it was indeed a serious assault. He could have melted.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Farage Assaulted
Chris Mitchell Farage is known for being a snowflake, so it was indeed a serious assault. He could have melted.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Farage Assaulted
wishingwell ..and those eggs could have been grenades!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I hate millionaires!
Scrotnig Why do they always have to be such tossers? In fact, this is how much I hate millionaires....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Chris Mitchell This was a package deal done on a budget and catering for Brits. I doubt they used the good stuff!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
NotLaup I've celebrated it a bit but ONLY to annoy Scrot
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Call me old fashioned....
Scrotnig Actually, to me this shows how normalised it is for the UK to have a prime minister of other ethnic origin. It's no big deal to us, and that's how it should be.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Call me old fashioned....
Chris Mitchell It also demonstrates just how far the UK has fallen in world opinion. You'd think having a Hindu prime minister of the UK who started his premiership with a Hindu ritual outside 10 Downing Street would be the cause of much discussion in the Indian...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
NotLaup I've celebrated it a bit but ONLY to annoy Scrot
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Things you can't own anymore
Chris Mitchell Of course they're not. They're smiling.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Luna Why not just celebrate both?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Luna Parmesan pregrated out of a tub? How horrid - and in Italy too! Our Italian deli has a restaurant upstairs and any Parmesan served there is brought to the table in a piece and freshly grated for you. (and it doesn't smell of sick!)
wishingwell
Luna He's not canadian is he?
NotLaup
Fork Me
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Things you can't own anymore
Chris Mitchell YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Things you can't own anymore
Scrotnig Gasp!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •