Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread The Masterplan.
Luna
Bill. MC
BobBobson Aye. About 80% of this forum is the same old boring bastards multi-quoting each other in the same old tit for tats. ...and most of the rest is a fucking druid reciting the contents of his washing machine manual. ZZZzzzZZZzzz
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Memnoch Start an argument in an unrelated thread. Lose the argument. Start a new thread devoted to the argument you just lost. Expect a different result. Desperate, anyone? :rolleyes:
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Reg Perrin As usual the brexiteers cheer at reversing a law that never existed anyway.
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell I was thinking more of Fork Me's little ditty about Lee!
Fork Me
Reg Perrin It's kind of embarrassing having Martha commentate on the state of the UK to a foreigner, even if the foreigner is a Hatstand Loon like Kino. He just talks so much bullshit and gets so many things wrong and presents so many values and attitudes that...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin No Martha, what FM failed to do was accommodate autistic people. Anyone not on the spectrum would fill in any "alleged" missing information with a mixture of assumptions, guesswork and intuition based on their ability to piece together other...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread The Masterplan.
BobBobson The 2008 Banking Crisis, would have saw the end of the current financial paradigm, had it not been for the continual trillions of central bank money creation, flowing into the system to keep it held up, a practice which has continued to this day. ...
bill jarvis
11 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Monza DeLight in the thread Sphinx
Monza DeLight I would just like to thank everyone who came to Mums Funeral and to all those who sent flowers. I think she may have been very pleasantly surprised at all the love and kindness that was shown to her. I will miss mum incredibly ❤️❤️❤️
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 68 - Rivers
misty15 The Severn Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809–1892) (From In Memoriam) THE DANUBE to the Severn gave The darkened heart that beat no more; They laid him by the pleasant shore, And in the hearing of the wave. There twice a day the Severn...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell And right on cue... I have a little puppet, I pull its strings etc etc.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
Reg Perrin It's similar to the idea that all brexiteers were right wing, they weren't.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
Bill. MC Johnny Rotton the Punk anarchist of the 1970s recently made political comments that relate to some of the things in that Guardian article. See attachment.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 68 - Rivers
Luna Where the River Lagan Flows by Noel McMaster Tis a lovely summers evening in a dear old English park, The thrush's notes are blending with the love song of the lark, The children's merry voices are raised in happy glee All mingling with the praises...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
Reg Perrin It's similar to the idea that all brexiteers were right wing, they weren't.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
BobBobson 'Anti-Vaxxer' has become the call of the 21st century witch hunter.... ......I really do hope loads of people croak it cos of the vaxx, and sooner rather than later. It is either me, or all of them.
Luna
Chris Mitchell That's a much politer version than the one my computer science teacher told me when I was doing my 'A'-levels.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell That's a much politer version than the one my computer science teacher told me when I was doing my 'A'-levels.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Whatever happened to Bob a Job?
Memnoch Bobajob week is rubbish. It's only one week a year. In BC land, every week is flobalob week.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
BobBobson 'Anti-Vaxxer' has become the call of the 21st century witch hunter.... ......I really do hope loads of people croak it cos of the vaxx, and sooner rather than later. It is either me, or all of them.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
BobBobson Oh fkn dear god. He is wheeling out the Gruaniad.....and what manner of cliched lefty (corporate globalism cocksucking) wanker has his name at the top of the article.....none other than George Monbiot. The Gruaniad Reg? Seriously. You could do...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob, Bill, Ponsonby
Reg Perrin https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/sep/22/leftwingers-far-right-conspiracy-theories-anti-vaxxers-power?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other This is you.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Whatever happened to Bob a Job?
Lord Ponsonby The local bummers always had a big job lined up for the boy scouts.
Luna
superwoman Corrrrrrrrrr.......................yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)
Fork Me
Reg Perrin What an arsehole.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC