Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just a reminder...
Lord Ponsonby To all of the traitors, that we have left the EU and we will shortly be leaving the customs Union. And you lost. Haw haw haw!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What has Reg been busy doing?
parsonstreet This needs an A-Z Alcohol Booze Cider Drink
sphinx
parsonstreet
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What has Reg been busy doing?
parsonstreet He is probably writing his memoirs.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What has Reg been busy doing?
parsonstreet This needs an A-Z Alcohol Booze Cider Drink
parsonstreet
sphinx Brahms and Chopin (with music for Parsonstreet...I shall challenge him to see who plays it best next time we are together with a piano!!)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
misty15 Anna Banana Little Boy Blue The love between them was so very deep. He held them with care even in his sleep The laughters they shared were so very dear In times of sadness he poured out every tear. Never has anyone seen such love...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Okami Itto
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread 6 to 10 foot of snow....
Luna Let's hope it wipes out the damn plague
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
Luna Teddy Bear by A. A. Milne A bear, however hard he tries, Grows tubby without exercise. Our Teddy Bear is short and fat, Which is not to be wondered at; He gets what exercise he can By falling off the ottoman, But generally seems to lack The energy...
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
sphinx Robert Louis Stevenson Every night my prayers I say, And get my dinner every day; And every day that I've been good, I get an orange after food. The child that is not clean and neat, With lots of toys and things to eat, He is a naughty child, I'm...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Autumnal Equinox Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Happy Autumnal Equinox!!! While I did not go Camping, I did go for a Drive to one of my Old Favorite Camping Spots nearby Weaver Lake to have a Ceremonial Fire to Celebrate the Equinox yesterday. Here is the Fire: And here is the YouTube of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread 6 to 10 foot of snow....
Dordie In Leicester tomorrow.....FACT!!
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Luna This clip says that Toot Hibbert created the word 'Reggae' - I never knew that!
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nothing About WTC?
Fork Me I've taught A Level physics. I think I know the difference between temperature and heat...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
sphinx Robert Louis Stevenson Every night my prayers I say, And get my dinner every day; And every day that I've been good, I get an orange after food. The child that is not clean and neat, With lots of toys and things to eat, He is a naughty child, I'm...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Life on Venus?
Fork Me Silicon is abundant on Earth, but most of it is locked up in quartz and sand, which are pretty non reactive. Like you say silicon doesn't bond to hydrogen as well as carbon does and on Earth conditions, silane (SiH4, the silicon version of methane)...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Bill. MC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMl1xKJeuuQ&list=PLBnJv6rImVe9d2c5lJRP2ThrQ0ypway1j
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Luna This clip says that Toot Hibbert created the word 'Reggae' - I never knew that!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Life on Venus?
Memnoch Haven't read Ben Bova, but I've read quite a lot of stuff (and some tv) about the possibility of life on Europa, Enceladus and most bizarrely, Titan. Of those three, the first two have excellent evidence for liquid water under the ice, so there's at...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Autumnal Equinox Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Happy Autumnal Equinox!!! While I did not go Camping, I did go for a Drive to one of my Old Favorite Camping Spots nearby Weaver Lake to have a Ceremonial Fire to Celebrate the Equinox yesterday. Here is the Fire: And here is the YouTube of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Plutonium One of my reggae favourites is the UB40 version of Sony and Cher's "I've got you babe", usually sung with Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders. But I've already posted that, albeit not in this thread, so here's something slightly different. Former UB40...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Fork Me
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Fork Me … and another band that I've met. Back in the early 90s I started my DJ career in a small alternative club in Brighton. It was run by an Iranian who was known for having a number of businesses, some more legitimate than others. (Apart from the club,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Reggae
Fork Me

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC