Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Reg Perrin My mother She took me from my warm warm cot and placed me on the cold cold pot Whether I wanted to do it or not My Mother. And when the dirty deed was done With tissue paper wiped my bum My Mother.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
misty15 Granny Spike Milligan Through every nook and every cranny The wind blew in on poor old Granny Around her knees, into each ear (And up nose as well, I fear) All through the night the wind grew worse It nearly made the vicar curse The top had fallen...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Reg Perrin In fact, you'd pretend to put him on "ignore" if you could, wouldn't you.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Lord Ponsonby Run away, Martha.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna We just have to include this one:- The Owl and the Pussy-Cat By Edward Lear The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful pea-green boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five-pound note. The Owl looked up...
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna The Dong with a luminous nose by Edward Lear When awful darkness and silence reign Over the great Gromboolian plain, Through the long, long wintry nights;-- When the angry breakers roar As they beat on the rocky shore;-- When Storm-clouds brood...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna I knew this was going to be fun! Thank you Misty and Forkers.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna The Dong with a luminous nose by Edward Lear When awful darkness and silence reign Over the great Gromboolian plain, Through the long, long wintry nights;-- When the angry breakers roar As they beat on the rocky shore;-- When Storm-clouds brood...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
misty15 Forty Purple Porpoises Forty purple porpoises on forty silver sleds went flying by with forty flaming rockets on their heads. As forty horses bungie-jumped from forty jumbo jets, some forty mice on dirt bikes raced with forty marmosets. Then...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
misty15 Forty Purple Porpoises Forty purple porpoises on forty silver sleds went flying by with forty flaming rockets on their heads. As forty horses bungie-jumped from forty jumbo jets, some forty mice on dirt bikes raced with forty marmosets. Then...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Fork Me AUNTY FLO (Mervyn Peake) When Aunty Flo Became a Crow She had a bed put in a tree; And there she lay And read all day Of ornithology.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Fork Me A bit of history for this one, this is from Charlie Chaplin's 1936 movie, Modern Times. It's interesting because this was the first time that his voice was heard in a movie. The film up to this point has no speech, it's not silent, it came with...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Fork Me A silly poem by Spike Milligan Said Hamlet to Ophelia, I'll draw a sketch of thee, What kind of pencil shall I use? 2B or not 2B?
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Fork Me A silly poem by Spike Milligan Said Hamlet to Ophelia, I'll draw a sketch of thee, What kind of pencil shall I use? 2B or not 2B?
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna This could be fun - lots out there - Lewis Carroll, Edward Lear, Ogden Nash et al. On the Ning Nang Nong by Spike Milligan On the Ning Nang Nong Where the Cows go Bong! and the monkeys all say BOO! There's a Nong Nang Ning Where...
misty15
Luna THE MAD GARDENER'S SONG by Lewis Carroll He thought he saw an Elephant, That practiced on a fife: He looked again, and found it was A letter from his wife. "At length I realise," he said, "The bitterness of Life!" He thought he saw a Buffalo ...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Procedure.
Memnoch Good grief, not that old chestnut. It's not an eye, it's a transdimensional hyperspace portal. How else do you think the lizards got here?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Procedure.
Memnoch Good grief, not that old chestnut. It's not an eye, it's a transdimensional hyperspace portal. How else do you think the lizards got here?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Procedure.
Fork Me Spaghetti jumpers are all a part of the grand plan by the illuminati. If you don't believe me, just look at a dollar bill, there's a picture of an eye on it. What more proof do you need? Flobalobaloab
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Procedure.
Memnoch There was an error. The knitting and cookery pages got mixed up and I ended up with a spaghetti jumper. :-s
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Procedure.
Luna You should try it on the right temple - three knitting patterns and a recipe for Ryvita casserole!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Procedure.
Memnoch Do try to keep up, Chris. The laser includes a binary signal to activate the Bill Gates slave-forever chip, while simultaneously carving a 5G printed circuit template into the skull so that future updates can be implanted by a simple radio signal. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bleeding Frogs!
Memnoch France stole France? Who knew?
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Procedure.
Chris Mitchell Oh - they give the jab in the head in Canada? No wonder take up is so low.
Everybody
5 Likes Everybody liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Procedure.
Chris Mitchell Oh - they give the jab in the head in Canada? No wonder take up is so low.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC