Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Maths problem
Scrotnig I plan to give up smirking. :yup:
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Alice in the thread Meat Pies
Alice Did you eat all the pies, Kino?
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Ketchup
Reg Perrin Don't you use it as colourant for Carbonara?
Bill. MC
Plutonium Bill, popped those videos you've posted are quite long, I've popped them out of BC and will watch them later in YouTube, but they look good.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Police making up Covid laws now
Scrotnig This just appeared on the BBC: Police turned away more than 100 cars from Formby Beach in Merseyside over the weekend, as people travelled from as far away as Leeds and Manchester to make the most of the sunny weather. Supt Graeme Robson said it...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Authoritarians Larruped
bill jarvis You're just deluded.
Alice
Chris Mitchell She borrowed the time machine that Scrot lent her in 1972.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Don't you just like it
bill jarvis Went there once on a day trip, hated it.
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Authoritarians Larruped
Scrotnig After a successful morning thrashing the authoritarians who support indefinite house arrest and USSR-style oppression, I'm off out for a walk. Hopefully, I won't get arrested, but there's clearly no guarantee of that.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Maths problem
Fork Me X is 2
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Authoritarians Larruped
bill jarvis You're just deluded.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Police making up Covid laws now
Scrotnig This just appeared on the BBC: Police turned away more than 100 cars from Formby Beach in Merseyside over the weekend, as people travelled from as far away as Leeds and Manchester to make the most of the sunny weather. Supt Graeme Robson said it...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The silver arrow is black again
Memnoch The delay in Mercedes finalising its contract with Sir Lewis Hamilton for the 2021 Formula 1 season was because of his refusal to allow the car to revert to its traditional silver livery. Wolff caved in and the car is black because an ungrateful...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Shamima Begum
Bill. MC She is still supposed to be a British citizen and the UK's responsibility according to the people who are willing to allow her back to the UK. IMO if indeed she is the UK's responsiblity, then she should be allowed back into the UK, provided that...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig This vile terrorist has been told today by the Supreme Court that she cannot return to the UK to fight her case to get citizenship back, because she is risk to national security. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007 Good. Iím fed up with...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Don't you just like it
Scrotnig Who wants to go to France anyhow? What a shitehole!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Don't you just like it
Lovely Fred I drove a motorbike to the south of frogland, stopping off at a load of places. Loads of stroppy frogs around so I never bothered going back.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread STEM or STEAM?
Memnoch I think labelling it is dangerous. It's a natural teaching style and just as importantly a natural learning style. But it's not the only one, and it's not the only one that works. There is no 'one size fits all' solution and I think the risk...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread STEM or STEAM?
Fork Me It's just added arts. The idea is that kids should be creative when studying science. As I said, to me that's obvious. I've always taught that way anyway.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Maths problem
Memnoch Haven't read the OP, obviously, but I can see what's going to happen here: Pluto has asked a maths question. Probably something he got when he Googled "Trick questions that will make me look clever". Forker, who knows a thing or two about...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread STEM or STEAM?
Fork Me TBH, I really don't care for buzzwords. What they now call STEAM is just one of the methods I've always used in my teaching anyway. I don't need a silly acronym to describe it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The silver arrow is black again
Memnoch The delay in Mercedes finalising its contract with Sir Lewis Hamilton for the 2021 Formula 1 season was because of his refusal to allow the car to revert to its traditional silver livery. Wolff caved in and the car is black because an ungrateful...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Don't you just like it
Scrotnig Naah I just revel in thinking France is a shitehole. And Germany. And Wales. And Scotland. Though the latter two aren't really proper countries so don't count.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Don't you just like it
Scrotnig Who wants to go to France anyhow? What a shitehole!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Don't you just like it
Lovely Fred The frogs, being the utter bastards they are, will think of a way to screw you

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC