Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
Chris Mitchell Anne Widdecombe apparently thinks viewers will be turned off by the sight of two women dancing in Strictly Come Dancing. Given that Ms Widdecombe appeared on Strictly herself and appeared to engage in a public display of anal sex on stage with...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 Forgiven by A. A. Milne I found a little beetle; so that Beetle was his name, And I called him Alexander and he answered just the same. I put him in a match-box, and I kept him all the day ... And Nanny let my beetle out - Yes, Nanny let my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Bagua Circle Walking Martial Art
TheDruid 3X3 Here is the Bagua Tree in the Local Park: And here is the Circular Pattern left in the Ground by the Bagua Circle Walkers: 3X3
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Memnoch Are they anything like the beer goggles?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Bagua Circle Walking Martial Art
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I came upon this Martial Art when I saw some Oriental People who were Walking In Circles around a Tree in a nearby Park. It was explained to me that Walking about a Tree is one of the Methods for Practicing the Taoist...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Luna Reg, assuming you are using the word 'dick' as a euphemism for penis I would dispute your statement on the grounds that penises are useful.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
bill jarvis So do I, will you please stop doing it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
bill jarvis Bet he knows about Hedge Sparrows eggs.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Luna I don't believe for one minute that was what Parson had in mind, Chris.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Luna Not at all odd. a) I prefer making love to having sex and - yes - there is a difference! b) I have more self respect than to sleep around. c) A lot of things you listed are either illegal or disgusting - or both! You are a lost cause, Fred.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Luna Reg, assuming you are using the word 'dick' as a euphemism for penis I would dispute your statement on the grounds that penises are useful.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 The Bee, Clover, and Thistle Hannah Flagg Gould A Bee from her hive one morning flew, A tune to the day-light humming; And away she went, o'er the clear, bright dew, Where the grass was green, the violet blue, And the gold of the sun was coming. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Covid vaccine
Memnoch I read this morning that plans are at an advanced stage to try to speed up development of a vaccine by deliberately infecting healthy volunteers. Fair enough, but since there are four other coronaviruses in long term global circulation with no hint...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Golly gosh- I'm amazed
Joe 90
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread First experience with GESY (The new Cypriot NHS)
Luna Good luck!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Luna Not at all odd. a) I prefer making love to having sex and - yes - there is a difference! b) I have more self respect than to sleep around. c) A lot of things you listed are either illegal or disgusting - or both! You are a lost cause, Fred.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Reg Perrin It was my job protecting the vulnerable from paedophiles, rapists, domestically violent, abusive misogynists and elder abusers. Do you see my consistency here within BC ?
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Reg Perrin Just thought I'd let you know.
bill jarvis
Lord Ponsonby In your case, no. It would be far too risky.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
Luna Grasshoppers by John Clare Grasshoppers go in many a thumming spring And now to stalks of tasseled sow-grass cling, That shakes and swees awhile, but still keeps straight; While arching oxeye doubles with his weight. Next on the...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread First experience with GESY (The new Cypriot NHS)
Luna Good luck!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Memnoch Are they anything like the beer goggles?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Bagua Circle Walking Martial Art
TheDruid 3X3 Paganism comes in all sort of different Traditions, Orders and Faiths. I am always finding some New Form of Paganism that should be Respected. 3X3
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
Plutonium It's legal, first cousins are not within the forbidden degrees, but it is widely discouraged. Many families, including royalty, suffer from hereditary health problems caused by in-breeding.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC