Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread This vaccine is amazing
Lovely Fred The WHO is very concerned about fake news as it kills - Literally. Trump has been about the worst, partially because he spouted general crap about cures and refused to take a sensible approach, and a little bit because he suggested taking bleach...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Religious Radio Commercials
Luna We don't have those sort of religious broadcasts over here, Kino, I am glad to say.
Chris Mitchell
8 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where's Dordie?
Dordie Some tme back spent tme in hosptal I have given up smoking of my own volition and am careful whom I speak to these days. I awoke one morning at 4 am feeling short of breath.... oxygen....could not get any into my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Diminished responsibility"
Memnoch A woman goes to the park armed with a knife, sits on a bench and waits. A child goes by, the woman jumps up, slits the little girl's throat and runs away. Verdict: Guilty of manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibilty. Well that's wrong on...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Religious Radio Commercials
TheDruid 3X3 This week, the Rock & Roll Radio Station CFMI that I have been listening to for over a Decade suddenly started playing Billy Graham Evangelism Commercials. I can not stand Religious Evangelists such as Billy Graham so after over a Decade of...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread "The Joy Of Painting"
Luna Will you share some of your work with us Memnoch?
superwoman
8 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where's Dordie?
Dordie Some tme back spent tme in hosptal I have given up smoking of my own volition and am careful whom I speak to these days. I awoke one morning at 4 am feeling short of breath.... oxygen....could not get any into my...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Forced installs
Memnoch It's welcome to drive itself when I'm not in it, as long as it's prepared to pay its own fines when it fucks up.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Explosion at sewage works
bill jarvis Was she one of your old flames?
Okami Itto
8 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where's Dordie?
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Dordie?
Scrotnig Great to see you're ok Dordie.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig You are the banned troll "Richard North" and I claim my 500 Lira from Tiscali.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Explosion at sewage works
bill jarvis Was she one of your old flames?
Scrotnig
bill jarvis If you don't know the figures, how can you make the assumption that it's significant?
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Explosion at sewage works
Luna When I first read the thread title I thought 'oh dear - Fred's been at the curry again' - then I saw it was Bristol - which means I cannot blame Fred. How very disappointing. Edit: Unless, of course, it was an exceptionally strong curry...
Fork Me
8 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where's Dordie?
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 27 - Buildings
Luna York Minster by Robert Leighton (1822–1869) YORK Minster! what a monument is this Out of one meek and simple life uprist! Within these walls what sceptic but needs kiss Thy garment’s hem, O Christ! For not on fable, but immortal...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Explosion at sewage works
Fork Me There's a cool demo I sometimes do in class to show that methane only explodes in the right oxygen/methane ratio. Take a Pringles tube, cut a small hole in the metal base and the lid. Fill it with methane (straight from the gas tap) and put a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Explosion at sewage works
Fork Me They say the cause it not yet known, but it shouldn't be methane because it was an anaerobic digester (ie no oxygen) and methane is only explosive in certain methane/oxygen mixture ratios Unless there was a leak allowing air in. I don't know enough...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I am not sending Christmas Cards this Year.
Fork Me You hared through that. I'll get my coat...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I am not sending Christmas Cards this Year.
Lovely Fred I will pass this along to everyone I don't want to ever contact me again
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I am not sending Christmas Cards this Year.
Bill. MC Instead I've played Ave Marie on my flute and recorded it for you. It is now on youtube. Merry Christmas
Lord Ponsonby
8 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Dordie in the thread Where's Dordie?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Explosion at sewage works
Chris Mitchell Oh dear. Now the shit's going to hit the fan.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Pinch, pinch, first of the month
Joe 90 Martha’s fuming!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC