Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Scrotnig I caught mumps once as a child. Horrible illness. I didn't..... Hang on a minute, I've already done that joke. Sigh. I really ought to get some new material. :rolleyes:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Fork Me It is. I don't know if he actually invented them, but he's the first person we have comprehensive evidence of using them. "Algebra" is a latinisation of the name of his book on what was to be called algebra. (al-jabr which means completion - and...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Spectrum
Reg Perrin I was too paranoid to give my email address.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Scrotnig I am :s3 Plus, it should not be seen as an insult.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Spectrum
Chris Mitchell I crashed the site, and it responded "fuck off, Rain Man". How rood!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Memnoch How do you make your wife scream during sex? Phone her and tell her about it.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Lord Ponsonby ME: Dial 999. Police, please POLICE: Police ME: Hi. Two hooded men are robbing my shed. POLICE: Sorry, we have no resources. There's nothing we can do. ME: They are standing less than 1 metre apart. POLICE: Keep them there - we'll be there...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Lord Ponsonby As they hooked my dad up to the latest ventilator, he looked up at me and said "am I going to dyson? "
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
TheDruid 3X3 The Ed O'Neill Dragnet Program that they made in 2004 called 'The Magic Bullet' is about a Hot Shot Record Producer who put a Pistol up some Groupie's Crotch and pulled the Trigger thinking it was Unloaded. That is what happened to Spector. He was...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Scrotnig 2001 - Wall of Sound 2021 - Under the Ground
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Fork Me It is. I don't know if he actually invented them, but he's the first person we have comprehensive evidence of using them. "Algebra" is a latinisation of the name of his book on what was to be called algebra. (al-jabr which means completion - and...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Spectrum
Reg Perrin Chris Packhams on the spectrum. I read his memoir a couple of years ago, something about a "sparkle jar" absolutely rivetting read. If you watch Packham on springwatch or winterwatch, which is on right now, he occasionally makes some outrageous...
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Memnoch How do you make your wife scream during sex? Phone her and tell her about it.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread More Trump idiocy
Memnoch I'd love to see him try. Presidential pardons apply only to federal crimes, whereas he's wanted by several individual states.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Out of the closet
superwoman dream on
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Fork Me Funnily enough, I was taught BODMAS, which you've omitted!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Plutonium Maybe Fork Me should step back and take a look at his own posts.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Plutonium Are you simply going to say "Spectrum" every time there's a point you can't answer?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Scrotnig Well he takes absolutely no notice of anything I say and simply calls me names. And you know what they say. When the argument is lost, the abuse starts.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Reg Perrin You had a little tantrum, went out slamming the door but realised you were lonely, so crept back in claiming you meant something else when you screamed "I'm running away and I'm never coming back"! That's about the third time this year.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Frogs Legs
Lord Ponsonby I haven't seen them since 1972.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 34 - Jewels
Luna Ode to Amethyst by Barb Nixon Amethyst, Oh purple blaze like a garden of violets in Summer's sweet haze soothe my brow with your healing kiss usher in the cosmic light open the gateway to sacred third sight. In the palm of my hand sensing your...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Plutonium It's okay. What I say is that you can try to find out something about the track by googling. For example, is it an original, or a cover? If the latter, who did the original? What are the origins of the song? It may often originate from some chance...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Memnoch Maybe this has been done before: Everyone post their personal favourite ever track (or three or five or whatever), then maybe we have some sort of vote to select from the submissions a BC Forums all-time Number One.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 10 - Fire and Ice
sphinx

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC