Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Anything at all to do with the Sea, Sea creatures/monsters, Ships, and/or Sailing. Have fun. Sea Fever By John Masefield I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
misty15 The Sound of the Sea THE sea awoke at midnight from its sleep, And round the pebbly beaches far and wide I heard the first wave of the rising tide Rush onward with uninterrupted sweep; A voice out of the silence of the deep, A sound mysteriously...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Anything at all to do with the Sea, Sea creatures/monsters, Ships, and/or Sailing. Have fun. Sea Fever By John Masefield I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
Luna This one is rather sad! Sympathy By Paul Laurence Dunbar I know what the caged bird feels, alas! When the sun is bright on the upland slopes; When the wind stirs soft through the springing grass, And the river flows like a stream of...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 6 - Autumn
misty15 October gave a party; The leaves by hundreds came- The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples, And leaves of every name. The Sunshine spread a carpet, And everything was grand, Miss Weather led the dancing, Professor Wind the band. (George Cooper)
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread What is the world coming to?
Luna The world is going to hell in a high speed handcart!
Luna
Lovely Fred Not at all, but my phone keys are smaller than my fingers.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Lovely Fred I just had to
sphinx
Lovely Fred Not at all, but my phone keys are smaller than my fingers.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread No posts today
Lovely Fred What sort of anorak counts posts?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread 737 max
Lovely Fred This is different in so much as a company with a massive policy change from quality first to cash first produced a new aircraft both on the cheap and in a rush, so used an old design airframe with engines that it was never designed for in the hope...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Can we....
Memnoch If the symptoms include an uncontrollable urge to shove your hand in a sock and talk bollocks, then I'd say it's a distinct possibility. :)
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Memnoch I saw him live... at a Club 18-30 reunion in 1987. Well past his prime by then and tbh, he was a bit rubbish. (Which reminds me, the reunion in question was from a holiday the previous year in Corfu, where Wayne Fontana happened to be in the same...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the world coming to?
Joe 90 Zzzzzzzz.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Memnoch I saw him live... at a Club 18-30 reunion in 1987. Well past his prime by then and tbh, he was a bit rubbish. (Which reminds me, the reunion in question was from a holiday the previous year in Corfu, where Wayne Fontana happened to be in the same...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Memnoch Ah, the divine Suzi Q. She was the original "rock chick", in fact I think I read somewhere she coined the phrase.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Fork Me So, let's not forget my favourite glam band, there was only one The Sweet.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Plutonium Re Fork Me's previous post on Darts. I love this band. They could put on a show quite apart from the music. Here's another of their hits.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Does Covid make you watch B movies?
Luna Definitely one to miss!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What is the world coming to?
Chris Mitchell Seems it's still legal to try to cure Muslims, though: https://www.newsweek.com/christianity-islam-turning-jesus-1446327
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Fork Me Another band that were huge while glam was big, more on the poppy end of glam rock. Showaddywaddy. It's kind of a fun word to type as well, try it - Showaddywaddy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Fork Me One of the biggest glam rock bands of all were Slade, who had a massive string of hits lasting well into the 80s. Slade started out life as a skinhead band, but did a swift image change when they saw how bog glam rock was going to be.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Fork Me She had a short lived role on Happy Days as well, playing rebellious singer Leather Tuscadero.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Karens
Okami Itto Yes you fucking are. I've seen a picture you posted of your stubby fat finger and then in the reflection I saw other disgusting stubby parts attached to it you fucking disgusting hairy little fucker.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
Fork Me Many acts would become huge after using glam as a launch pad, Plutonium's already posted the mighty Bowie, but Elton John was also big in the glam scene.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC