Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread FAO Joe 90
Fork Me FFS, it doesn't even look like anyone's wearing it, it's just a fucking hoodie.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Scrotnig This is beyond comprehension: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56230006 Sonja McLaughlan has been receiving horrific online abuse from the "Twitter mob" because she commentated on a Six Nations rugby match! Apparently it's not something...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Meat Pies
Memnoch Now what did you have to go and say a thing like that for? Now there'll be two revolting photographs.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Fork Me Aaah, I see, you've turned into Scrot. You want people to explain why they want something that they don't want. You've also left the thread where people explain their views and opened a new one demanding they explain their views. Pathetic,
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Chris Mitchell Jesus, that's ridiculous.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Scrotnig This is beyond comprehension: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56230006 Sonja McLaughlan has been receiving horrific online abuse from the "Twitter mob" because she commentated on a Six Nations rugby match! Apparently it's not something...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Chris Mitchell I've just answered that in another post!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I see the rightards
Scrotnig I hadn't heard of her. A brief research of her case leads me to say, the same. Whether we'd have had the legal right to deport her to the Irish Republic at the time I couldn't say, but if we did, we should have done. It's probably a bit late now,...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Fork Me That was disappointing. I thought you were going to interrogate him about his avatar.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Luna Tried your recipe for Leek and Potato soup today - fantastic - the best I have ever made. Using the baked potatoes certainly made it very hearty. Thank you.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread In order to have a baby....
Lord Ponsonby Are you expecting?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I see the rightards
Reg Perrin
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Joe 90 I Noticed that you Have Changed your Avatar. It looks like Some Sort of Skeletor Character off that Masters of the Universe Franchise. Tell us What it is, or I May Subject you to a Series of Inane Questions. Also if it is Not Skeletor I will...
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Joe 90 I Noticed that you Have Changed your Avatar. It looks like Some Sort of Skeletor Character off that Masters of the Universe Franchise. Tell us What it is, or I May Subject you to a Series of Inane Questions. Also if it is Not Skeletor I will...
Reg Perrin
5 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I see the rightards
Reg Perrin Lol... Fred complains about "old news" and then invokes Henry V111. They're all over the place. And btw, I'm not comparing her with Begum and I agree with the courts. How many times do you need to be told that?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I see the rightards
Reg Perrin So Fred, what kind of terrorism is acceptable to you and what's the statute of limitations on that?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Fork Me Aaah, I see, you've turned into Scrot. You want people to explain why they want something that they don't want. You've also left the thread where people explain their views and opened a new one demanding they explain their views. Pathetic,
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I agree. We already have an exact, current duplicate of this thread with plenty of discussion. All this one does is fragment that discussion.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I see the rightards
Lord Ponsonby Lefties are nuts. They should be locked up. Or deported.
Lovely Fred
Memnoch Mine is a tribute to Monty Python and The Simpsons it is the cowl of Death from The Meaning Of Life worn backwards with a picture of Bart Simpson painted on it and a picture of my real face painted on top of that.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 40 - Toys
Luna Let your mind wander in the garden of childhood and choose a favourite toy! Teddy Bear By A. A. Milne A bear, however hard he tries, Grows tubby without exercise. Our Teddy Bear is short and fat, Which is not to be wondered at;
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me
Memnoch Mine is a tribute to Monty Python and The Simpsons it is the cowl of Death from The Meaning Of Life worn backwards with a picture of Bart Simpson painted on it and a picture of my real face painted on top of that.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC