Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush You went out on the piss the other night. I stayed home choosing between Assam and Earl Grey. I chose the Earl Grey for anyone interested.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bucket list
Lord Ponsonby I will teach you to swim in the warm waters of Benidorm. Xxx
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bucket list
Lord Ponsonby I will teach you to swim in the warm waters of Benidorm. Xxx
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Look at this Forum
Lord Ponsonby Unsurprising really. There's a price to be paid for your heavy drinking. She's probably getting it elsewhere.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Guess a Poster
Memnoch Oh the drama. Quick, someone give me a handout.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Guess a Poster
Memnoch :o My gast is well and truly flabbered. Didn't see that one coming and that's for sure.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where would you rather live?
Reg Perrin Are these lines affected by WiFi and consumption of alpaca juice?
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Monza DeLight in the thread Watford for the FA Cup
Monza DeLight :banana:
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Bucket list
Luna I'll be there! v:1v:1
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Eurovision reality check
Memnoch I can't. Haven't you been paying attention? I am very distraught today and this is really stressing me out on top of all the other unbearable stresses like parson being mean to me and, and, and... well no, that's it really. Can I have a hug?
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread Guess a Poster
sphinx Dordie. :giggle:
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Eurovision reality check
Memnoch I can't. Haven't you been paying attention? I am very distraught today and this is really stressing me out on top of all the other unbearable stresses like parson being mean to me and, and, and... well no, that's it really. Can I have a hug?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Look at this Forum
bill jarvis He's got many views that I disagree with but I don't see that as a reason why he should stop posting.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Guess a Poster
Memnoch Oh the drama. Quick, someone give me a handout.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Guess a Poster
Memnoch Yes, I'm suffering great anxiety and must therefore never work for a living. Oh, hang on, I'm retired. Shit, if only someone had upset me like this back in the 1970s I could have avoided the inconvenience of doing well for myself and being happy. Oh...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Alice in the thread Eurovision reality check
Alice We lost, get over it. :D
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is it "man hating lezza"...
Memnoch Not confused. Rather impressed that you can be a man and a lezza at the same time. I thought that was just Eddie Izzard. Ooh, can I call you Eddie from now on, George? :D
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Waiting for people to slip up
Fork Me If Memnoch had claimed he HADN'T been abusive to you, these would certainly have proved that he had, however, he never made any such claim, merely pointed out that YOU are ALSO abusive and are, therefore, a hypocrite. You have posted nothing that...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by LadyLush in the thread OK, this requires a lot of thought.
LadyLush Forever Autumn. Makes you suicidal anyway.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Is this Fake News?
Plutonium Personally I think the niqab/burka should be banned in Britain. If Dr Wolverston is sacked it will be an absolute travesty. It's time we stopped trying to appease fundamentalist Muslims. It is also significant that the lady in question had no...
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Where would you rather live?
BobBobson Actually no. Think of pulsed microwave radiation to land energies as 'white noise' is across a TV broadcast back in the day of analogue signals. The TV show remains the same regardless of the noise...too much noise though, and it may become a real...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush Me too, I like being boring.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Memnoch Is Right
Fork Me IMO, it's both.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Where would you rather live?
sphinx Perhaps a visit to Specsavers would be a good idea? :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread A to Z of incorrectly spelled words
Joe 90 Update: Y now follows X in the alphabet.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC