Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Male circumscism.
sphinx I should hope so too. :yup:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Bristol Premier Inn Fire
sphinx Indeed. I hope there isn't a deranged arsonist on the loose in the area. :-|
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Bristol Premier Inn Fire
parsonstreet Bristol has had a few serious fires recently. Maybe it's the weather?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forum Members pretending to be on Holiday
Chris Mitchell This is actually quite a serious point. janet (with a lower-case j) who used to post on here, the Blue Place, and (prior to that) newsgroups, once pointed out that advertising that you're going on holiday isn't always a good idea, as it's letting...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Wuffters
Nice Fred al-Ḵwārizmī
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
LadyLush https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/starving-kittens-whiskers-burned-off-16560603 We also have these little dudes, someone burned them and put them in a bin, now they’re with us until they’re old enough to be neutered. They’re...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
LadyLush They do, we have lots of cats, we have cats come to the house all the time, you get the odd one that’s a right arsehole but otherwise they get one fine, they play together, they eat together, they are happy to share space. It’ll be fine and good on...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Plutonium If cat's grow up together, they're okay. But if you introduce a new unrelated cat, they tend to be hostile. I currently have 4 cats, all descended from the same cat. I used to have more - long story. I don't tend to talk about my cats here, due to...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Scrotnig I don't bring family up a lot. It rarely ends well.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Scrotnig Very laudable, except he already has a cat. In my experience, cats do not like other cats.
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred Numbers are all the same as Indonesian, and many words are the same, but pronunciation can vary a little. Some words are totally different - Indonesian has Toilet, but Malaysian has Tandas.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Bristol Premier Inn Fire
Dordie Colonel would have told them where they went wrong..he knows Bristol you know!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Ask me anything about Prison and church
Plutonium I should think that was the worst part of the punishment.
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet I did 2 and half years or more from a four year sentence. I didn't leave prison straight after getting paroled because they couldn't find a hostel for me. Prison was interrupted by a few months in a psychiatric unit in and in a hostel before...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Bristol Premier Inn Fire
Dordie Colonel would have told them where they went wrong..he knows Bristol you know!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
TheDruid 3X3 Put that on my List for reasons why I am Ashamed to be Human. :wall: Where do these People get their Ideas from?! 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Tommy Robinson GUILTY
Lord Ponsonby You are starting to sound like Reg.
sphinx
bill jarvis Perhaps some help with bus fares, while looking for a job. Or perhaps a bus pass.
sphinx
Joe 90 :biglaugh: Yeah, right.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Isn't it time..
Dordie Someone told the Brussels whore 'To get out of number ten and FUCK OFF'?
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread 14 Stone 6lbs
Joe 90 Your willingness to bet on it, perhaps?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Troubles
sphinx Yes, of course. :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tommy Robinson GUILTY
Scrotnig Go on then, describe in your own words what you actually did, because to me and others it came across as rightardism. Left wing people, such as myself, support the idea that society protects those unable to fully look after themselves. Disabled...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Scrotnig Wasn't that a little Britain character?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The Troubles
Luna Those who like Marmite, and those who don't!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC