Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Yellings
Fairy_Nuff Maybe if you are getting yelled at in many situations, you should look for a common denominator?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread The Cholesterol LIE
wishingwell Couldn't even find it on the net, wonder if it comes up on a search now after i mentioned it on here, a search showing one hit, this forum.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Speeding
The New Prince Of course he does. Typical rightard, falling over himself to be soft on baby killers.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me Nor does Shamima. The ONLY organization qualified to say whether she does or not is the government of Bangladesh, and they state very firmly that she does NOT have citizenship and never has had. This is not opinion, this is a fact.
Fork Me
The New Prince He's fled.
Fork Me
The New Prince I see you have completely failed to answer the salient points raised.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Speeding
The New Prince Now Scrote wants to see babies rolled into tarmac. Typical rightard.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Speeding
Chris Mitchell Translation: It's OK to break the law if it's one of the laws I break, like driving Bill's guv'nor's car up the M40 at 140mph, and anyone trying to implement road safety measures is a leftie. People have been dying in road accidents for years, so...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Vandalism!
Scrotnig It has done harm. Proper environmentalists have observed that it will likely have destroyed the lichen and other important organisms on the stone. These twats want locking up for a long time. They are no more environmentalists than I am, they are...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Cholesterol LIE
Scrotnig An invalid argument. All of the above were just Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary measures.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Cholesterol LIE
NotLaup Eat Lard....... bite the buttocks off a cow... drink milk, eat cream....
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Cholesterol LIE
NotLaup Eat Lard....... bite the buttocks off a cow... drink milk, eat cream....
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Speeding
The New Prince Now Scrote wants to see babies rolled into tarmac. Typical rightard.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig’s “Thought for the Day” Thread
Luna Why do we never hear about the 'Burmuda Triangle' any more - has someone squared it's hypotenuse?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread World Leader's Failings
Reg Perrin Your wish is Hal's command.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread World Leader's Failings
Fairy_Nuff You really are a glutton for punishment! :rofl3:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread World Leader's Failings
Fairy_Nuff I wouldn't bother, he'll submit nine, and they'll all say exactly the same misinformed thing! :noshake:
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Frankie Lee And Judas Priest. 'Nuff said :q1
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Shamima Begum
NotLaup You roam the streets with your terrifying beliefs... I find you more scary as you are middle class and white
Fork Me
The New Prince It's more common than Scrotnig thinking.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Women football commentators
Reg Perrin In principle I have no objections to female commentators and the pundits are actually quite good. The main BBC female commentator IMO is just a shit commentator, just saying the names of the player in possession isn't commentating IMO.
BobBobson
Scrotnig It’s worse than that, he’s deed Jim.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Yellings
Fairy_Nuff Maybe if you are getting yelled at in many situations, you should look for a common denominator?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me Yes, you get free use of the phrase "jolly good" to any of Scrotum's stupid posts.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding (1967, Folk, Download) 1. John Wesley Harding 2. As I Went Out One Morning 3. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine 4. All Along The Watchtower 5. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest 6. Drifter's Escape 7. Dear...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •