Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Reg Perrin You trying to be authoratitive about something you clearly know nothing about requires calling out. It's irritating behaviour and it's arrogant of you. The trouble is, being on the spectrum, you lack the self awareness to see how offensive your...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Luna I never knew that, Forkers, thank you for all the information. My musical tastes were a bit strait laced when I was growing up and vacillated between classics, opera, ballet and Willie Nelson! It is only since joining threads such as this one...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Redifining words for Covid-19
Scrotnig Ah, by which you mean "opinions you disagree with".
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Lovely Fred Only because he doesn't have any of his own. You can forgive a starving child for stealing a loaf of bread.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
superwoman loved all that type of music
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Reg Perrin It's not music you pillock, it's you. Can't you even get that right?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Fork Me He was one of the most, if not THE most, influential producers of the late 50s and 60s. He started out as a songwriter, guitarist and singer, his first hit was "To Know Him Is To Love Him" by The Teddy Bears, which we wrote, sang and played guitar...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Redifining words for Covid-19
Scrotnig Ah so when you said "no-one is in any doubt", you actually meant "the handful of people who agree with you". Thanks for clearing that one up, only I was a bit confused. Ah, here we go again, attributing things to me that I haven't actually said. ...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Please don't try to be funny if it's at all possible it makes you look like an even bigger dick.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Lol, and like an isolated outcast teenager he seems to mistakenly be enjoying the notoriety.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Memnoch Maybe this has been done before: Everyone post their personal favourite ever track (or three or five or whatever), then maybe we have some sort of vote to select from the submissions a BC Forums all-time Number One.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Plutonium It was a humorous comment, meant to get a reaction from idiots like you and Reg, and I have succeeded beyond expectations. I'm a good troll, hey?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Lord Ponsonby This is all in very poor taste at a time when people are dying. I am outraged and disappointed.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 Just finished a Walking Stick. It is an Alder taking from the Community Garden during a September 12th Sramadana. The Handle is Carved from a large chunk of Alder. Now I am working on a set of Walking Stick dedicated to the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Frogs Legs
TheDruid 3X3 I did a YouTube Search for Monkey Brain Soup and got all kinds of Hits of YouTube Videos showing how they Eat all sorts of Animals Alive in Asia. I did not watch a single one of those YouTubes as they all Looked Disgusting. x:5 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Fork Me I hope I haven't "permanently damaged" anyone's hearing with those tracks.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Fork Me Phil is the guitarist (and backing singer) in this clip.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Fork Me This is another famous example, the echo is deliberate and a common feature.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Fork Me He was one of the most, if not THE most, influential producers of the late 50s and 60s. He started out as a songwriter, guitarist and singer, his first hit was "To Know Him Is To Love Him" by The Teddy Bears, which we wrote, sang and played guitar...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Plutonium Yeah right. Is your second bottle empty yet?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Plutonium Weren't they all? I don't think you've missed anything which wouldn't cause permanent damage to your hearing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Luna All I know about him is that he was a drunk, a druggie, and a convicted murderer. Never heard of the wall of sound , Plutonium.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Chris Mitchell Well, clearly, I've read the book, understood it and was being deliberately ironic s:13
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread James O'Brien
Reg Perrin Is that why you're so angry? Did you phone in and get shown up?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Memnoch Maybe this has been done before: Everyone post their personal favourite ever track (or three or five or whatever), then maybe we have some sort of vote to select from the submissions a BC Forums all-time Number One.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC