Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Lord Ponsonby Yet you, Chris, feel the need to brag about it at every opportunity, right down to posting faked bank statements.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Dordie in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Dordie Shut the fuck up, you pious bastard.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Lord Ponsonby You'll be littering the forum with more of your sicklier than marzipan fake shite. This isn't fucking Facebook and murk is not looking over you.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Scrot attending a committee meeting.......from 1.00 minute in........
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Hidden illness and disability
TheDruid 3X3 Parsonstreet.......you know Something, your quest to project yourself as knowledgeable is a Total Success. In truth you are Right on the Ball.
Dordie
Chris Mitchell :rofl3:
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am currently in Kosovo
Chris Mitchell I've got a landline at home. I threw away my mobile after the WiFi started talking to me after a heavy mushroom session, and only NOW do you tell me that landlines are dangerous too.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am currently in Kosovo
Chris Mitchell I've got a landline at home. I threw away my mobile after the WiFi started talking to me after a heavy mushroom session, and only NOW do you tell me that landlines are dangerous too.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Halloween Gifs
sphinx That one is brilliant!!!! :D
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Hidden illness and disability
parsonstreet Thank you for bring me into this. The fact is that cantankerous idiots like you (and Bill Jarvis) cause a lot of harm to vulnerable people by your reactionary, low IQ prejudices (Shared by many Tory Politicians and Daily Mail readers). I am just...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I am currently in Kosovo
Fork Me Back in Skopje now. Had a sleep and a shower and will be out to check out the night life soon.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread New heights in supertrolling
Nice Fred Damn - Busted
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Plutonium in the thread New heights in supertrolling
Plutonium Well y'know, perhaps he's trolling here on BC, pretending to be anti Trump (who is anti Muslim), while also pretending to be a Muslim himself? While he's actually a fully paid up member of the far right pro-Trump alt-right Breitbart etc anti-Muslim...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Old, silly songs
Plutonium
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Scrot attending a committee meeting.......from 1.00 minute in........
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell Shan't.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread New heights in supertrolling
Okami Itto U.S. leftie English, what like healthcare, living wage, common sense gun control? Open borders isn't leftie talk Fred, it's right wing bullshit framing of immigration reform, most people fly in with visas and overstay. This trolling venture seems to...
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread New heights in supertrolling
Okami Itto And when they find out that Fred is really a right wing racist homophobic religious bigot with small boys syndrome (downstairs) and a (blatant) latent homosexual they'll positively split (their sides with laughter).
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am currently in Kosovo
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Old, silly songs
Plutonium
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Old, silly songs
Nice Fred Seems Jake used his peg in strange ways
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread Old, silly songs
superwoman
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Old, silly songs
Scrotnig Well, I stated that a comparisom that was ridiculous as ridiculous. It IS a ridiculous complarisom, it makes no sense.
Chris Mitchell
Dordie YOU devious little bastard! :glasses1:
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell Shan't.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC