Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Trump's 'Racist' Tweet
Plutonium Trump is the pits. He is appealing to white racism to shore up his support. Three of the congresswomen he has attacked were born in the USA, the other came from Somalia when she was 17. This kind of language is totally unacceptable. Nothing has...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Trip to Bristol
sphinx Is the clique still going strong? :o Who is running it now? :s8 Nobody tells me anything. :irked:
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Just a Reminder
Nice Fred Trump needs a war to distract voters from the total cock up hes making at home, and a nice war against a country that was complying with all treaty obligations until he tore it up will do nicely. Interestingly, the war and mass murder the Saudis are...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Lughnasad Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I am Drying Chamomile that I Harvested today as part of my Lughnasad Celebrations: 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The Lion King
Luna Why do the film makers have this mad compulsion to remake things that were good - and ruin them???
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Torquay- Summer 2019
Dordie Nothing will make me comment in this filthy thread......nothing. :k1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Fee, fi, fiddly di
LadyLush What kind of clubs are you frequenting? Iím concerned.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Torquay- Summer 2019
Luna It's very pink !
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Torquay- Summer 2019
Dordie Nothing will make me comment in this filthy thread......nothing. :k1
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Scrotnig Always a pleasure, never a chore.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Chris Mitchell Probably. Scrot is a well-known master-baiter.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by sphinx in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
sphinx I bet it was a fake one.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Male circumscism.
Scrotnig Eeeuuurrrgh.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
parsonstreet Love Island. Climate change. Jeremy Corbyn . The Tories
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay- Summer 2019
Scrotnig Soho isnít strictly speaking a Gaye bar, though I do call it that for comic effect. Well I suppose it is really, but more accurately ďstrangeĒ people congregate here. And that suits me, Ďcos Iím definitely one of them. You donít feel...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
Dordie People using 'recreational' drugs.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
sphinx I bet it was a fake one.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
Chris Mitchell Weirdly enough, there was a lunar eclipse on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 launch.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Camping Holidays
Alice Have had a lot of fun camping in the past but haven't done it for years, prefer staying in hotels, log cabins, b&bs or airbnbs these days. Sharing toilets and freezing showerblocks, no thanks. And camping in the rain is just miserable.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Camping Holidays
LadyLush We havenít been camping for a while but I love it, we have a trailer tent. Best camping I remember was pitching up on a little farm in Hereford somewhere, the farmer gave the kids milk straight from the cow and his wife cooked us all a breakfast...
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Just a Reminder
Bill. MC Phew! what a relief. I've must have been paranoid by freaking out during the past week or two about the prospect of a catrostrophic war happening soon.
Bill. MC
Nice Fred The 9/11 story is smelly at best. Nobody has ever managed to explain the small hole that wasn't even close to big enough to be explained by an aircraft strike, and no damage where the engines would have hit. The video is likely to be a fake as it...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Just a Reminder
Dordie Iran are well aware the UK have an imminent new regime, they are testing it out. No need for panic or over reaction.......or allowing the old fool to wind us up.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Dordie Jax packed them up on account of all the shitbints he met.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Scrotnig Sorry I donít do foreign shiteholes etc.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC