Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Split or Steal?
Joe 90 Enjoy.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Vabdalism!
Memnoch The display was in a school so it's likely that some or possibly most of the builders are kids. They'll be heartbroken.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread A to Z of incorrectly spelled words
Nice Fred jackulation (ejackulation is throwing a computer or mobile device)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Vandalism!
Nice Fred I don't understand why you need two threads - These aren't umbrellas
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Memnoch Is Right
Memnoch Could be worse... could be the other way round.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me What a waste of time. Why dreg up old offensive posts when we can just make new ones? ...you fucking fat ugly poofter tosser with a brain the size of a walnut.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vabdalism!
Fork Me I saw this as well. I've never really understood wanton vandalism like this either. What is gained from it?
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Dordie Operation on my eyes 13th June..Private hospital, on the NHS.....amazingly quick.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
superwoman Good news Dords x
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush Loose tea is wonderful, I always get lots for Christmas, my infuser pot is only big enough for me, I donít want to share.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Memnoch Is Right
superwoman OOOOOOhhh .... tea bags at dawn. I'll bring the kettle.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread OK, this requires a lot of thought.
Nice Fred If I wanted to die ... Terry Jacks, seasons in the sun. That'd make sure I couldn't think of a reason to live.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
LadyLush That works.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me What a waste of time. Why dreg up old offensive posts when we can just make new ones? ...you fucking fat ugly poofter tosser with a brain the size of a walnut.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread Milk in first or last?
Dordie Last, or ditched/
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Memnoch Is Right
Memnoch As I said they, they wouldn't be able to sell it without the bergamot. Because it's rubbish tea. Earl Grey is just a poncier name than "Disguised Rubbish Tea". Discussion at Tea HQ: What's the best way to dispose of the sweepings off the blending...
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Dordie Operation on my eyes 13th June..Private hospital, on the NHS.....amazingly quick.
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Fork Me in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Fork Me Biden never voted for bus segregation, he voted against busing, which is a completely different argument.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
sphinx :s5
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
LadyLush So pleased for you x
LadyLush
5 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush Loose tea is wonderful, I always get lots for Christmas, my infuser pot is only big enough for me, I donít want to share.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC