Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Black Lancasters
Lovely Fred See - Can't Pulling up some old shit from a commie moron hardly counts as evidence of anything.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Black Lancasters
Lovely Fred hardly a shock when you consider your commie writer took quotes out of context.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Black Lancasters
Lord Ponsonby Calm down Reg, there's a good lad.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prediction
Chris Mitchell I wouldn't be surprised if he wins again. The incumbent president always has an advantage anyway, and it's quite rare to get voted out after one term. Obviously, Covid-19 has thrown a spanner in the works, but it's obviously a world-wide problem,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Post your mental picture of a BC member
Chris Mitchell I should have pointed out that the photo is of Bob puzzling how to turn off 5G on his new iPhone, so he doesn't get turned into a bumboy by evil rays from Bill Gates' phone masts when he goes out.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Memnoch You think that's dumb, there were two women in the queue at Sainsbury's this morning, both wearing masks. One lifted her mask to take a swig from her water bottle, passed it to her mate and... well you can guess the rest. :wall:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Fork Me 34 degrees? Brrrr. :cold10:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
misty15 Theme in Yellow BY CARL SANDBURG I spot the hills With yellow balls in autumn. I light the prairie cornfields Orange and tawny gold clusters And I am called pumpkins. On the last of October When dusk is fallen Children join hands And circle round...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
Luna A rather obscure one ... Once it was the colour of saying by Dylan Thomas Once it was the colour of saying Soaked my table the uglier side of a hill With a capsized field where a school sat still And a black and white patch of...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
misty15 My Heart Leaps Up William Wordsworth - 1770-1850 My heart leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky: So was it when my life began; So is it now I am a man; So be it when I shall grow old, Or let me die! The Child is father of the Man;...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby You are still in the spare room, I can tell.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby It's either wear them, or get shot where you are.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby It's either wear them, or get shot where you are.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Oh dear....
Memnoch Oh no, that's a big problem for me because I never wash my hands after eating raw chicken.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby Not particularly, I just think they are idiots. Given that you are the most angry poster on here (particularly when you've had a drink) you are obviously projecting.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby They think they are taking some sort of moral high ground. 'Look at me, I'm helping in the war against covid'. Dicks with nothing better to do.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Luna I just love this - the film was good as well. Burt Lancaster and Dennis Lawson - what's not to like?
Plutonium
Luna Another immigration theme ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Alice There are an awful lot of people wearing masks over their mouths but not their nose. Why? Unless they are Tesco shoppers and think every little helps. :rolleyes: I'd really rather not wear one but I'm doing it out of consideration to make...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Plutonium This is a folk song about another journey to California, in the great age of 19th century European emigration to America. The video has some interesting old photos and paintings of Liverpool scenes.
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Happy Days
TheDruid 3X3 Yesterdays episode is the one about Fonzie getting invited to Hollywood to do a Screen Test and Fails which Ritchie gets the Acting Contract. The episode ends with Fonzie getting Dared to Jump a Shark by a California Kid Guy. Today is the...
Plutonium
Luna Thank you, Plutonium! Paul Simon is the only person I know who can make Willie Nelson look tall! WN is only 5ft 6in in stature - mountain high in talent!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby They think they are taking some sort of moral high ground. 'Look at me, I'm helping in the war against covid'. Dicks with nothing better to do.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Fork Me Dionne got lost, she's having to ask for directions.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Fork Me Helen knows where she's going though...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC