Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 24 - Acts containing relatives.
Luna I met her once many years ago. Apart from being an excellent singer she is also a gifted horticulturalist - and our hospital commissioned her to design a 'peace garden' to be used by staff and patients to escape from stress. She was very friendly...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What's the BNP's next move?
bill jarvis Well done.
Plutonium
Okami Itto A brother, a sister and two cousins make up Gladys Knight and the Pips. This probably has to be my all time favourite Motown records. I really love this performance.
Plutonium
Luna Marty Wilde duets with daughter Kim.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Another War in the Middle East
bill jarvis Might be better if they explained a few things to you.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
bill jarvis You've noticed too!
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Plutonium Same old same old, you suddenly get "bored" when you're losing the argument.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 24 - Acts containing relatives.
Luna I met her once many years ago. Apart from being an excellent singer she is also a gifted horticulturalist - and our hospital commissioned her to design a 'peace garden' to be used by staff and patients to escape from stress. She was very friendly...
Luna
jasongnome I have two.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread March of the Unvaccinated
Bill. MC Yet another one that the Media gave little attention to:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 24 - Acts containing relatives.
Fork Me I was a huge Kim Wilde fan, Marty wrote a lot of her songs for her as well. I'd never seen a clip of him dueting with her. Thanks for that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 24 - Acts containing relatives.
Luna That sounds decidedly dangerous!!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 51 - Love and Romance!
misty15 When Do I Think Of You? Sherry Hilderbrand I think of you in the morning before the sun rises, when in the still of the darkness my heart feels your presence. Your love, your tenderness, your slow rhythmic breathing as you sleep, and I am at...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 51 - Love and Romance!
misty15 “NEVER GIVE ALL THE HEART” BY W.B. YEATS Never give all the heart, for love Will hardly seem worth thinking of To passionate women if it seem Certain, and they never dream That it fades out from kiss to kiss; For everything that’s lovely is But a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I Miss Sphinx.
Joe 90 For once, try not to make everything about you. Because it isn’t.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I Miss Sphinx.
Scrotnig She will be back.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Happy birthday, Fairy_Nuff
Joe 90 That would surely be the most wonderful birthday gift a woman could wish for.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Bill. MC In addition to Brexit, Wokeness in the Labour Party and an easing off of Tory austerity there may be another reason why English voters prefer the Conservatives to Labour - the accusations of anti-Semitism towards Corbyn and other labour people....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 51 - Love and Romance!
Luna Lots of scope with this one! Love’s Philosophy By Percy Bysshe Shelley The fountains mingle with the river And the rivers with the ocean, The winds of heaven mix for ever With a sweet emotion; Nothing in the world is...
Scrotnig
Fork Me Not separate ones (for example one track by Frank Sinatra and a different one by Nancy Sinatra doesn't count!, but Something Stupid by both of them together does). Any relatives is fine, siblings, parent/son or daughter, cousins, married couples...
Scrotnig
parsonstreet
Luna
Reg Perrin The Bee Gees are probably my favourite band, topping even David Bowie and the Beatles. The recent documentary with the sole remaining family member, Barry, was very sad. He's a bit touchy and thin skinned Barry, remember the famous Clive Anderson...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Parents are selling their house.
TheDruid 3X3 About 12 Years in the Same Apartment in Surrey. Moved about a Year Ago for a New Resident Caretaker Position I scored. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread My Parents are selling their house.
parsonstreet My parents seem to have settled happily into their new domicile. God bless.
Fork Me
Lord Ponsonby It took him 2 years to work out the last puzzle. He was quite pleased with himself about that because it said 4-5 years on the box.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC