Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Arse Grapes
Alice Oh.please, You've You're a bigger dick than me.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Arse Grapes
superwoman Its a rare bit of fun............especially when a young lad comes to the till and surreptitiously slides a pack of condoms over the counter. You then hold them up and it a loud enough voice for anyone in the queue to hear......say "these are on a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Arse Grapes
Lovely Fred I used to have grapes in an 'enough to make a cellar full of whine' sort of way, but they totally disappeared when I stopped using bog roll. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Fork Me Hopefully not for much longer. I'm currently awaiting laser surgery to get rid of them for good.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred If I might make an observation. The Martha name has sort of stuck, but attempting to create the 'Nancy' handle simply makes it look as if you're a cheap Chinese rip off iphone that doesn't work especially well. Perhaps a change of trolling...
sphinx
Lovely Fred You assume it's her skin colour, but most of the comments I see focus on her being an attention whore. On a personal note, I don't know her, am very unlikely to meet her, and don't actually give a flying ant's bum about her. However, I do find the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Speaking of grief...
Joe 90 Shut up, Martha.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 2020
Alice And which vaccine do you think you will be getting, exactly? The Pfizer/Moderna version, available to those who can afford it, the Russian Sputnik version available on a Black Friday deal with Amazon Prime or the twofer, Oxford Astra Zeneca version...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
sphinx A great crowd had gathered outside of Kilmeinhem, With their heads uncovered they knelt on the ground. From inside that grim prison lay a brave Irish soldier, His life for his country about to lay down. He went to his death like a true son of...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
sphinx This song brings tears to my eyes. :(
Alice
7 Likes Alice liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Fork Me Who were you buying them for?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Forced installs
Lovely Fred Windows is now for microsoft, not windows users. I have the dog known as Windows 10 on one machine because I have little choice, but everything else is Android. I do have one other computer, a non-internet connected Windows 8.1 machine I use for...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Forced installs
Bill. MC You might need to hack into you registry to stop it. This link might help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-installing-apps-i-dont/dd119d74-d3f8-42ad-b107-4e217b906233
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Forced installs
Memnoch He is also Cookie Ninja. :nod:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig Sorry about the above post. 2001 was on the phone, and I got a bit confused.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig You are the banned troll "Richard North" and I claim my 500 Lira from Tiscali.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.
Chris Mitchell
7 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Fork Me Who were you buying them for?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred It's called, Sleep
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
sphinx This song brings tears to my eyes. :(
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Forced installs
Memnoch He is also Cookie Ninja. :nod:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig You are the banned troll "Richard North" and I claim my 500 Lira from Tiscali.
sphinx
Lovely Fred As I said, I am NOT suggesting she lied, but I am suggesting her story has nothing to back it up. I do know the press are all over her, so how did they miss the royal megastory of the year? Nobody noticed her going to a hospital, the press haven't...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC