Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Can you be racist against a Muslim?
bill jarvis Many are white and yes they do. Colour doesn't matter when they're throwing a bomb at you.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread How long until the Co-op shelves are cleared?
Alice 20 cases now but the 20th case is in Surrey and the person hasn't been abroad so has contracted it here in the UK. The race is now on to trace everyone he has been in contact with. Good luck with that. Imagine trying to trace everyone you'd been...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread How long until the Co-op shelves are cleared?
Nice Fred When someone loses their shirt, someone else opens a second hand shirt shop. Panicked sellers are great for sharks so you can bet someone out there is about to make a fortune.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Smart TV
Dordie I skip his posts, he contributes nothing to the forum.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Smart TV
Luna Doesn't apply to Forkers - he is a good conversationalist.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Smart TV
Dordie Yep, pick up the remote, press the button and chat with your TV....I do!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread How long until the Co-op shelves are cleared?
Alice The FTSE has tanked and handgel can't be had for love nor money. Only a matter of time until panic buying sets in. Is there really any point in trying to contain this virus, anymore? Oh and I note the more sinister name of Covid 19 seems to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Fairy_Nuff It's a reference to The Big Bang Theory (it's a sitcom). HTH. :r2
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry
Scrotnig You get things wrong all the time, but I don't claim you're thick.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry
Fork Me He gets things wrong ALL the time. He IS thick.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread teeth..........are a nuisance
Lord Ponsonby From teeth to house rentals in Cyprus. :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread teeth..........are a nuisance
Lord Ponsonby Have you tried Fixodent? My great grandfather swore by it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread How long until the Co-op shelves are cleared?
Alice The FTSE has tanked and handgel can't be had for love nor money. Only a matter of time until panic buying sets in. Is there really any point in trying to contain this virus, anymore? Oh and I note the more sinister name of Covid 19 seems to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How long until the Co-op shelves are cleared?
Scrotnig They are using this name because "Coronavirus" is simply a type of virus and this is one of them. There are, apparently, others that are not part of this issue. That's what someone on the telly said anyhow.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread My car was stolen...
Fairy_Nuff That happened to us, three weeks ago. They broke in and stole the keys & Mr Ns car. Hope yours gets found.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread My car was stolen...
Lord Ponsonby That rarely happens these days because modern cars have such good anti-theft devices. It is extremely difficult to start a car without the keys. Probably stolen to order and shipped abroad. Sorry to hear about it Joe.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Is this the ultimate nihilist song?
Joe 90 Perhaps easier for those who claim to have have wonderful lives, but don't.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Battle Of Teutoborg Forest Presentation
Luna A good speaker can make or break a presentation/lecture/lesson. I was very lucky in my teachers - both at Primary school and at Grammar school levels. They instilled in me a thirst for knowledge that has stayed with me all my life.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by superwoman in the thread Stormy Weather
superwoman Can't beat that, snuggled under a duvet
Alice
4 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Scrotnig I think we should all just pronounce it "George". We are British, and the British don't do stupid pronunciations. (Except in Wales. And Scotland. And Northern Ireland. And Cornwall.)
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread What can you see from your nearest window?
Luna Same here - and more rain!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread My car was stolen...
Joe 90 No, it was parked in a car park......I’d paid and displayed. :chuffed:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Lord Ponsonby Given that the storm was named by the Spanish met Office, it will either turn up late, or not at all.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Scrotnig I think we should all just pronounce it "George". We are British, and the British don't do stupid pronunciations. (Except in Wales. And Scotland. And Northern Ireland. And Cornwall.)
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Alice Pronounced 'horhay'. You'd think, post Brexit, we could at least have storms with good old fashioned English names. :irked:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC