Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Can we....
Chris Mitchell It threw me when I was in Sydney for a couple of weeks in 1996. Although I was there on holiday, I decided to pop in to see a software supplier whose offices were in a suburb just west of Sydney. I left there at about noon, and decided to walk back...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Alice in the thread Jet wash therapy
Alice I call it power washing, same thing though. I love the satisfaction it brings. I'm looking forward to some of this therapy in the summer holidays.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread 737 max
Lord Ponsonby Translation: Martha cleaned the desks and mopped the floors in an office which had some computers in it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jeffrey Scrotnig Is Unwell
Scrotnig It's branded as Batchelors Smash these days. If you make it properly as per the instructions, it's perfectly acceptable. Especially when you're unwell and peeling, boiling and mashing a pan of potatoes just isn't happening! It's also a powder...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
misty15 THE OCEAN BY NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE The Ocean has its silent caves, Deep, quiet, and alone; Though there be fury on the waves, Beneath them there is none. The awful spirits of the deep Hold their communion there; And there are those for whom we weep,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just been told
Reg Perrin That the first child I ever placed for adoption with the first family I ever assessed has just achieved a first class honours law degree and passed his exams for the bar. Good eh.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jeffrey Scrotnig Is Unwell
Scrotnig No. Completely the wrong symptoms and plus I've had similar problems in the past. It just happens, something triggers it, and then it's about two weeks to sort it out. I'm still eating very carefully and minimally. I appear to have got myself...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Royal Tournament
TheDruid 3X3 I could see getting rid of Fox Hunting because of it being Cruel to Foxes but I can not see why they should get rid of the RT. 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Buy your face masks before Jul 24th
Plutonium Face masks will be compulsory to wear in shops and supermarkets from July 24th. So buy yours before then. Otherwise you won't be able to go into a shop to buy one. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53397617
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Jeffrey Scrotnig Is Unwell
Alice Covid I reckon.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just been told
Lord Ponsonby Phoned you up and told you, did they?
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread 737 max
Joe 90 Then, predictably... Oh dear.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Left or Right
Fork Me From one of the greatest films ever made. "It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right"
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Left or Right
Fork Me Another artist that I've met, although he was called Norman Cook back then. Norman Cook started in the Housemartins, formed Beats International when they split. Had a massive hit as Freak Power in the 90s. As Fatboy Slim, his success was...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Royal Tournament
Scrotnig You're right - I voted for Blair in 1997. It was him and his illegal wars that started most of the international hatred at least.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Royal Tournament
Scrotnig What is there to be 'proud' of in the UK today? We're an international disgrace, hated by everyone, and we've royally messed up pretty much anything we get involved in. We can't make anything. We can't do anything. We can't build anything. The...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Left or Right
Fork Me Probably not technically a track, but just to make sure your speakers are set up correctly...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Left or Right
Fork Me Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right Here I am stuck in the middle with you.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Royal Tournament
Scrotnig You're right - I voted for Blair in 1997. It was him and his illegal wars that started most of the international hatred at least.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Royal Tournament
Lord Ponsonby If someone turns out a wrong'un, they are allowed to be proud.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread 737 max
Joe 90 Then, predictably... Oh dear.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna I wrote her name upon the Strand by Edmund Spencer One day I wrote her name upon the strand, But came the waves and washed it away: Again I wrote it with a second hand, But came the tide, and made my pains his prey. ‘Vain man,’ said she, ‘that dost...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Go vegan, save the planet!
Memnoch White supremists never had a hope in hell of making me hate black people. However, black supremists like Hamilton have a very good shot at succeeding where the likes of the BNP failed. I'm trying not to judge all black people by his disgusting...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can we....
Scrotnig It's easy in Australia to get your bearings. Just have a look at the sky. Here's the sky in Australia yesterday.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Baz Battles YouTubes
Fork Me Why would you assume that? Watching historical films about old battles has nothing to do with Remembrance Day which isn't until November 11th anyway. And that's not even the same everywhere. I know Canada does it then (same as the UK) but not...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC