Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Fork Me Peas With Honey I eat my peas with honey. I’ve done it all my life. It makes the peas taste funny. But it keeps them on the knife! - Kylie Van Dam Down With Greens I don’t like peas, I don’t like beans, I don’t like squash Or other greens....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
misty15 I Wish For Peace Sharifah Hanna When times of sorrow Come each day, I always feel sad And sigh away. Always a war, needs fighting Always a life, suffering, Oh, how I wish, I wish for peace. Though, I know, 'tis a test Laid for us by God, That...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig is a boring fucker
Luna Isn't it writ in the rules somewhere - attack the post not the poster?
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
sphinx The Lake Isle of Innisfree William Butler Yeats I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee, And live alone in the bee-loud...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna The Soldier By Rupert Brooke If I should die, think only this of me: That there’s some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
sphinx The Lake Isle of Innisfree William Butler Yeats I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee, And live alone in the bee-loud...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EU to UK - We want to shag your arse
Scrotnig This thread is based entirely off a Daily Express article. The greater likelihood is that almost everything in the article will be made up bollox.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
Scrotnig I've done a very good job of not holding any dinner parties. Admittedly, I started not holding them in 1972, and I don't think the virus was around then. But I'm still doing my bit.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by BobBobson in the thread A well known Prime Minister
BobBobson Tony Blair would make sense.... .....Mossad having serious dirt on him wouldn't hinder his likelihood to bring the UK into the Jews wars in the Middle East.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Dark
Luna This was the theme tune to both a radio play and a BBC TV film years ago. I love it. The island in question is Benbecula. and there are words!
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A clever bit of marketing
Chris Mitchell And perfect for when the next pandemic hits and we all run out of loo rolls again.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Fork Me A local Brighton band used to do a version about being on the dole sometime in the 80s. This is a hazy memory, but it must be about right. As I was a-walking round the local DHSS I met with some young wanker finding new ways to pay me less He...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EU to UK - We want to shag your arse
Scrotnig This thread is based entirely off a Daily Express article. The greater likelihood is that almost everything in the article will be made up bollox.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread EU to UK - We want to shag your arse
Chris Mitchell You won't say that when the Spaniards retaliate by repossessing all your villas in Marbella!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A clever bit of marketing
Chris Mitchell And perfect for when the next pandemic hits and we all run out of loo rolls again.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
sphinx :dance10:
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I've done a very good job of not holding any dinner parties. Admittedly, I started not holding them in 1972, and I don't think the virus was around then. But I'm still doing my bit.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Doug in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
Doug The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working. This was the town centre yesterday.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread A clever bit of marketing
Lovely Fred Showers are far better than baths. unlike a bath where the dirty water remains surrounding your body until you get out, a shower takes away the dirty so you get cleaner. Also, you can piss in a shower - Bit dodgy in a bath. You are missing one...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Luna There are many versions of this - including one by Johnny Cash - but I like this young womans voice.
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Liquid, Solid or Gas?
Fork Me Jelly - A mixture of solid and liquid (It's actually a lot more complex than this, in a jelly various molecules are held together by a specific protein, you can't make pineapple jelly because pineapples contain an enzyme that breaks down the...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
Alice On the BBC news earlier they said something along the lines of people in these areas were being asked to 'entertain less' Obviously the residents of Leicester, Blackburn and Oldham need to understand that all these dinner parties they are...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Doug in the thread The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working
Doug The restrictions in Blackburn aren't working. This was the town centre yesterday.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Liquid, Solid or Gas?
Fork Me ..actually, you missed out about 20...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC