Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna The Elephant by Daftweejimmy The Elephant The elephant is a dainty bird, It flits from bough to bough. It makes its nest in a Rhubarb tree, And whistles like a cow. In spite of what adults may say, The elephant is rare, So when you see a rhubarb...
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
The New Prince Why would he find that funny?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Scrotnig Fred's post was not deleted because it had a PM in it. Yes posting them is against the rules, I'm not got the energy to give a damn at the moment. Perhaps I could just be left alone to deal with the situation I've been dealing with, rather than...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Third Sex
TheDruid 3X3 The Quote about her being a Prostitute was taken out of Wikipedia stating that the Rumor of her being a Prostitute was refuted because of the fact that we was a Hermaphrodite. In the Video Documentary I have on Tape does not once mention that she...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Reg Perrin FYI, Martha, Emoticons were invented to enable the writer of a post to more easily convey or elaborate on the emotions they were feeling in case the text wasn't adequate or needed a little more illustration. This mistake of yours just about typifies...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
Reg Perrin You must be the only person in the world that thinks that.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Scrotnig I say, how rude! :irked:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Alice in the thread My Parents are selling their house.
Alice This is a funny thread. :D
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
Scrotnig Fork Me is a flabby fraudster. That is an phact. Is it abusive though?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Third Sex
TheDruid 3X3 The Murder Victim Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) was found to have Underdeveloped Female Sex Organs so was not actually able to have Sex. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia "Another widely circulated rumor (sometimes used to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Demolished Legendary Pubs
TheDruid 3X3 Decided to look it up about whatever happened with the Guildford Pub that had the Infamous Bombing in 1974 that brought about the Jailing of the Guildford Four. You can get the Coordinates from the Wikipedia Listing about the Bombing:...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Demolished Legendary Pubs
Plutonium Unfortunately, pubs in the UK are closing at an enormous rate. Even before the Covid-19 pandemic, the pub trade was struggling. It's down to changes in patterns of consumption, with more people buying alcohol in shops and supermarkets that are...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Fork Me Lyrics originally written (although they cut all the social commentary about US sailors screwing local girls in Trinidad before showing it to the Andrews Sisters) by Trinidad calypso star Lord Invader. The music was written by a Venezuelan guy that...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Luna Showing my age here - this was around the year I was born!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Third Sex
Chris Mitchell At a physical level, some babies are born with both sets of sexual organs, so are neither male nor female (or, arguably, they are both). In some cases, one set of organs are more prominent, so the child is assigned a sex, and it may not be the best...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
misty15 Christine Jowers A Nonsense Poem for a Sunny Day ( One warm, sunny day on a cold, snowy night, the inky-black darkness was sunny and bright. The evening that morning– that midnight at noon– was late in December, one April in June. I stood where I...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Third Sex
Chris Mitchell At a physical level, some babies are born with both sets of sexual organs, so are neither male nor female (or, arguably, they are both). In some cases, one set of organs are more prominent, so the child is assigned a sex, and it may not be the best...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Tories triumph, Labour larruped
bill jarvis When Fork Me an idiot uses only stupidity in an attempt to win an argument, just take it as a win, I do.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 50 - Nonsense
Luna I met a man who wasn't there by William Hughes Mearns Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish, I wish he'd go away... When I came home last night at three The man was waiting there for me But...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin More likely "The Mole" from Thunderbirds.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Yes, that's been very plain to see throughout this thread. Anyway Martha, I'm bored with you in this thread, I'm going to walk away even if you persist in continuing in this thread. If you're able to remember that far back, about a week ago you said...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Spectrum.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Fork Me They would I think because of context, it's a social commentary about an injustice. Although tracks are released with much more extreme lyrics today, they just don't get radio airplay. What is and isn't acceptable in lyrics is an interesting...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Fork Me Lyrics originally written (although they cut all the social commentary about US sailors screwing local girls in Trinidad before showing it to the Andrews Sisters) by Trinidad calypso star Lord Invader. The music was written by a Venezuelan guy that...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Luna Showing my age here - this was around the year I was born!

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC