Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
Luna I seem to remember a very exclusive BC meet in Bristol. We stayed in a high class establishment named 'Mitchell's Mansion', owned at that time by a rather handsome cat named Columbus. Food and company were excellent.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
Chris Mitchell The photo on the left was the Swallow Royal service, and the photo on the right was taken at the BC Meet there.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
Luna Ahem!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
Chris Mitchell When it first opened after renovation, it was the Swallow Royal - I went in just after it had been refurbished and it was incredibly posh. I smoked cigarettes in those days, and went in for a coffee. A waiter immediately came over and took my order...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where is this?
Reg Perrin Monastery of St. Florian Library in Sankt Florian, Austria.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread What kind of people irritate you most?
Luna Poeple who commit crimes and get away with it - and those who allow it to happen!
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Fairy_Nuff Me too, but even 25 years later the comedy still holds up, IMO.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Scrotnig River cruise from Dartmouth to Totnes (and back) today.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread What are these and how do they work?
superwoman I wish… on the way to work
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Scrotnig River cruise from Dartmouth to Totnes (and back) today.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
Chris Mitchell When it first opened after renovation, it was the Swallow Royal - I went in just after it had been refurbished and it was incredibly posh. I smoked cigarettes in those days, and went in for a coffee. A waiter immediately came over and took my order...
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What kind of people irritate you most?
Fork Me People that just get in the way. For example, people who think that the best place to stop and have a chat is right in the fucking doorway rather than on the other side of it.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by NotLaup in the thread What are these and how do they work?
NotLaup Common People... I can smell them from here
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forest Fire Smoke
Scrotnig Parson? Er, I mean, Pardon?
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next association school event
Scrotnig Following on from the amazing success of the recent annual lunch…. The next event we have scheduled is a new one. A former cadets dining in night. Formal dinner dress…tuxedo, bow tie etc (which I haven’t yet got!) This is for former...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The bloke who torched the Leeds bus
Scrotnig Oh and the children who were taken by social services, which sparked this incident, are now back with their families! “Sorry for the inconvenience sir. Here’s your kids back. We’re just arranging to release the chap that set fire to the bus as...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The bloke who torched the Leeds bus
Scrotnig He won’t be deported after he’s served his sentence. He will simply be released back into the community. He needs to go NOW. That is his punishment…loss of being here and loss of the free money.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The bloke who torched the Leeds bus
Chris Mitchell Foreign criminals are generally deported, after they serve their sentence here.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The bloke who torched the Leeds bus
Chris Mitchell After he's served his sentence. But you're soft on criminals if they're foreign.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The FIRST ever BC meet wot I attended
NotLaup The Angle of Niceness Sphinx Scrotnig Dr Sir Chris Mitchell D.B.E Me
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The bloke who torched the Leeds bus
Scrotnig The foreign man who torched the bus in Leeds can't speak English so the case against him has been adjourned pending availability of an interpreter, that you and me, the taxpayers, are paying for! Why is this man in our country? What is he...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next association school event
Scrotnig Following on from the amazing success of the recent annual lunch…. The next event we have scheduled is a new one. A former cadets dining in night. Formal dinner dress…tuxedo, bow tie etc (which I haven’t yet got!) This is for former...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The Five Second Rule
Joe 90 Yes. As long as it’s no more than 5 seconds*, food can be recovered from any surface (even a dog kennel floor) and safely eaten. Just give it a wipe on the thigh of your trousers to remove any deadly germs. *Any longer than 5 seconds and you’ll...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 204 - Right and Wrong
misty15 Wrong but Right Is it wrong to think about you more than I usually do? It really doesn’t mean where or when or what I do As thoughts of you cross my mind, I have been smiling silly And friends will do notice, have you gone crazy? Is it wrong to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 204 - Right and Wrong
misty15 The concept of right and wrong – Claire Sexton The concept of right and wrong An ethical foundation can be a wonderful thing, but it separates you from other people, with a barbed wire fence. The concept of right and wrong Is outmoded, and...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •