Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
Luna I like Club Sandwiches with chicken and salad or Blackcurrant Jam with Wensleydale cheese. or Hard boiled egg - mashed with diced tomato and a little grated mature cheddar
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Scrotnig is a boring fucker
misty15 Oh and I was so getting used to LOVELY Fred!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread French citizenship
Lovely Fred You're right - I don't sound like a mincing poof or eat garlic snails, so I have no hope.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
parsonstreet Years ago I got fat when I used to make lots of sandwiches with egg mayonnaise, sweetcorn relish and fresh cooked sausages. I like egg and cress sandwiches and sandwiches with cheese and meat in them. *salivate*
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
Lord Ponsonby Coronation chicken.
parsonstreet
Lord Ponsonby Coronation chicken.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Liquid, Solid or Gas?
Fork Me Some people USED to say that, it was a theory that was around in the 70s and 80s, I remember my physics teacher telling us about it when I was at school, it's since been disproved. Actually, they appear to, and that was one of the reasons for the...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Luna There are many versions of this - including one by Johnny Cash - but I like this young womans voice.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Scrotnig This thread just HAS to have this brilliant Macc Lads track. I'm sure Forker likes this one! Warning - explicit lyrics. If easily offended you probably shouldn't even be in these forems! NB "Willy's" refers to J.W.Lees bitter. Boddingtons of...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna Naughty - but good, Forkers!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Scrotnig This thread just HAS to have this brilliant Macc Lads track. I'm sure Forker likes this one! Warning - explicit lyrics. If easily offended you probably shouldn't even be in these forems! NB "Willy's" refers to J.W.Lees bitter. Boddingtons of...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Alcohol
Fork Me A local Brighton band used to do a version about being on the dole sometime in the 80s. This is a hazy memory, but it must be about right. As I was a-walking round the local DHSS I met with some young wanker finding new ways to pay me less He...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread EU to UK - We want to shag your arse
Lord Ponsonby You are the problem.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread EU to UK - We want to shag your arse
Lord Ponsonby Yes. It's bollocks.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig is a boring fucker
Fork Me Maybe you should take the advice in my avatar and stop being a c unt.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna Naughty - but good, Forkers!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Fork Me Peas With Honey I eat my peas with honey. I’ve done it all my life. It makes the peas taste funny. But it keeps them on the knife! - Kylie Van Dam Down With Greens I don’t like peas, I don’t like beans, I don’t like squash Or other greens....
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
misty15 I Wish For Peace Sharifah Hanna When times of sorrow Come each day, I always feel sad And sigh away. Always a war, needs fighting Always a life, suffering, Oh, how I wish, I wish for peace. Though, I know, 'tis a test Laid for us by God, That...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna The Soldier By Rupert Brooke If I should die, think only this of me: That there’s some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Fork Me Peas With Honey I eat my peas with honey. I’ve done it all my life. It makes the peas taste funny. But it keeps them on the knife! - Kylie Van Dam Down With Greens I don’t like peas, I don’t like beans, I don’t like squash Or other greens....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
misty15 I Wish For Peace Sharifah Hanna When times of sorrow Come each day, I always feel sad And sigh away. Always a war, needs fighting Always a life, suffering, Oh, how I wish, I wish for peace. Though, I know, 'tis a test Laid for us by God, That...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig is a boring fucker
Luna Isn't it writ in the rules somewhere - attack the post not the poster?
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
sphinx The Lake Isle of Innisfree William Butler Yeats I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee, And live alone in the bee-loud...
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
Luna The Soldier By Rupert Brooke If I should die, think only this of me: That there’s some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the Week - 10 - War and Peace
sphinx The Lake Isle of Innisfree William Butler Yeats I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee, And live alone in the bee-loud...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC