Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread A Prime Example of Fake News
Bill. MC You are too lower class for the job, despite the fact that you will have the necessary sexual perversions.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
TheDruid 3X3 Thus Is The Power Of The NECRONOMICON!!! A Very Scary Tome! 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Walking past the airing cupboard to the toilet Gareth encountered a rancid smell. With a morbid curiosity he cautiously opened the cupboard. He recoiled immediately. There was a sticky brown liquid dripping from out between piles of pristine white...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet "This is sick, perverse, perverted" Cried Tony "What is?" said Jen "It is a Major Religious Text" Responded Tony. "It is horrible. It talks about hell, stoning people to death, It is misogynistic and incites violence and prejudice against minorities...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet "He is Dead" said Doctor Smith removing his slim fingers from Jim's wrist. "No I am not" Said Jim looking indignantly up at the Doctor. The Doctor ignored him. "Helen check his stats" Dr Hillard came close to Jim leaning over him so that her long...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Nice Fred I used to have neeps with haggis - Rather pleasant
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
Luna Good grief, Parson, have you been taking scary pills? I'll have nightmares now! Great idea for a thread though - keep them coming!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Walking past the airing cupboard to the toilet Gareth encountered a rancid smell. With a morbid curiosity he cautiously opened the cupboard. He recoiled immediately. There was a sticky brown liquid dripping from out between piles of pristine white...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet "This is sick, perverse, perverted" Cried Tony "What is?" said Jen "It is a Major Religious Text" Responded Tony. "It is horrible. It talks about hell, stoning people to death, It is misogynistic and incites violence and prejudice against minorities...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Lord Ponsonby A tin of peas is always a better bet for that game. v:4
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Fork Me I have never done either of those either, and never will.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Do you experience anxiety?
Memnoch So what? High tides often coincide with chess games. So what? Hunger often coincides with music. So what? If a car crashes when there's a bird flying overhead, do you think the bird caused the crash? Or maybe you think my farts influence the weather...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Do you experience anxiety?
BobBobson We are all done for in the long run....No matter who you are or what you have got going for you. I think a lot of people are feeling the bite right now.....something to do with Pluto and Saturn coming into alignment, which happens every 38 years or...
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Do you experience anxiety?
BobBobson We are all done for in the long run....No matter who you are or what you have got going for you. I think a lot of people are feeling the bite right now.....something to do with Pluto and Saturn coming into alignment, which happens every 38 years or...
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Luna in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Luna Maybe rubbish is the wrong word, LL, but it has become far too commercialized which, in my opinion, demeans it and the 'trick or treat' stuff is just - yes - Ill stick with it - rubbish. An excuse for the local riff raff to misbehave.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Lord Ponsonby A tin of peas is always a better bet for that game. v:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Luna I have never made cabbage rolls with red cabbage - and have never added cabbage to chicken soup - two new things for me to try. Thank you, Kino.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Luna They do if they fall out of your shopping basket at the top of a hill !v:1v:1
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Luna Maybe rubbish is the wrong word, LL, but it has become far too commercialized which, in my opinion, demeans it and the 'trick or treat' stuff is just - yes - Ill stick with it - rubbish. An excuse for the local riff raff to misbehave.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Memnoch If you voted to leave, why would you want another referendum other than to legitimise Parliament's refusal to honour the decision by reversing it? Do I take it you have flushed your self-respect down the toilet and become a fully paid up member of...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Luna They do if they fall out of your shopping basket at the top of a hill !v:1v:1
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stabbings in Manchester Arndale
Memnoch Actually, the only thing Fred needs to lose an argument is to participate.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
sphinx Excellent post Scrot! Well done for coming to terms with the past....and realising that you are a 'grown-up' person now. :yup2: No longer a nervous schoolboy. :s5
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
LadyLush Oh and we use pumpkins, because we eat whatís left, roast the seeds and give the shell to the rabbits and guinea pigs as a treat. We have grown our own this year although one of them has cross pollinated with a melon and itís massive and weird and...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC