Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Terry and June
Reg Perrin Tell me again......who's in charge at the moment?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Terry and June
Reg Perrin I remember seeing Terry Scott down a sidestreet in Newcastle City centre one lazy, pissed, college day, afternoon in the late 70's. He must have been performing at the Theatre Royal or something. It was bizarre seeing him simply wandering around the...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Terry and June
Reg Perrin Tell me again......who's in charge at the moment?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Luna That's a new one on me, Forkers.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread St Mark's Eve - Do you dare to try ...
Reg Perrin An example of a Bob style Medieval Nutjob conspiracy in that eventually it's bound to come true. :taunt::shove2:
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
Luna A Pens journey through emotion. by Vyomi Shah Ink flows from the heart’s deep well, A dance of thoughts no tongue can tell, Upon the canvas of the page, The pen becomes a soul’s own stage. Oh, humble pen, with ink so true, You bear the weight of...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
Luna Oh Magic Pen, Oh Magic Pen by Shaun Cronick Oh magic pen! Oh magic pen! Write for me a good poem again. Scribe it short or scribe it long, You never seem to write it wrong. Oh magic pen! Oh magic pen! Poems you write so beyond belief. And I steal...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Blood, Sweat & Tears - The First Album (1973, Jazz, LP) 1. Overture 2. I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know 3. Morning Glory 4. My Days Are Numbered 5. Without Her 6. Just One Smile 7. I Can't Quit Her 8. Meagan's Gypsy Eyes 9. Somethin' Goin'...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Princess Kate
NotLaup Parson is from the colonies so he doesn't understand these things
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
NotLaup How was I to know the widow no longer throws herself on the pyre?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin He was chasing Ponsonby in order to clip him around the ear for nicking apples from the local orchard in the sleepy fishing village.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 MY PEN POEM Dear poetry As I write to you with this black ball point pen. Expressing the deepest of emotions that I hold within. While making you my only true expressive friend. I sometimes hate you. Because writing to you or with you is...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 The Pencil and The Pen Said the Pencil to the Pen, “I do not know why or when People pick you from the pot: You are only known to blot.” “You need constant sharpening – A very crude and common thing!” Replied the Pen in its defence, “And I do...
Luna
misty15 A Writer Without A Pen A writer without a pen; is like a dog deprived of its magnanimously furry tail, A writer without a pen; is like the jungle woodpecker without a beak, A writer without a pen; is like a musician without a melodious voice, A...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy St Georges Day
parsonstreet May we all have the courage of St George and slay the Woke, the corrupt politician and left and right wing loons of all varieties.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Princess Kate
parsonstreet Apparently Kate is not in danger of dying thank the lord. If she died in tragic circumstances it would be huge event but I don't think anyone will match the Lady Di Phenomena.. But Princess Kate is very popular. Herself and Meghan are...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
Reg Perrin Very subtle.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin He was chasing Ponsonby in order to clip him around the ear for nicking apples from the local orchard in the sleepy fishing village.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
parsonstreet That was certainly a memorable funeral.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Stalked
Reg Perrin I'll back off now then.
misty15
Luna Ink and Paper by Lonna Blodgett With awkward reach the strike of the pen has tipped the ink well splattering onto white paper, vanquishing the lyrics from the poet’s pen, scribbling vignettes of joy or strife, little stories-a slice of life. His...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Kate
Luna Harry made his own life miserable by choosing to go off with Meagain.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Princess Kate
Itto Ogami Just to be a stickler that's Catherine Princess of Wales not Princess Kate.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Kate
Luna Harry made his own life miserable by choosing to go off with Meagain.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
wishingwell Happy birthday parsnip! Milton Banana was also born on this day :banana2: The Big Orb too:k5

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •