Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread An unusually clear Nostradamus prediction
Fork Me Spot on.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread An unusually clear Nostradamus prediction
TheDruid 3X3 https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nostradamus-covid-19/ Its a Hoax. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Just been told
Lovely Fred You're fleeing?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just been told
Lord Ponsonby It is probably best not mention Brian, Chris. He's gone and Reg isn't over him yet.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby You're just an angry little wasp, mildly irritating, irrelevant and easily swatted.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Yes you were, it was the only reason you started the thread, not that you are in any way responsible for a good outcome. If things had gone badly you wouldn't have even mentioned it.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Ironically, you are without doubt the angriest poster on this forum. What went wrong in your case?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just been told
Memnoch I agree with both of you. There is a strong sense of satisfaction at having contributed to someone's success when you have been directly involved, but patting yourself on the back for just knowing them is taking vicariousness to a rather silly place.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby If students and the offspring of junkies go on to do well in life it is all down to Reg and Fork Me. They must both be so proud.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Buy your face masks before Jul 24th
Chris Mitchell Apparently even some Banksy fans didn't like it, because "it looked like graffiti". Yes, well. Banksy is a graffiti artist. I returned a CD of Beethoven's Ninth last week and demanded a refund, because it sounded too much like music.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread An unusually clear Nostradamus prediction
Fork Me Spot on.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just been told
Reg Perrin That the first child I ever placed for adoption with the first family I ever assessed has just achieved a first class honours law degree and passed his exams for the bar. Good eh.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread HOW MUCH?
Alice Sounds great until we do a wage comparison and realise that you earn about 80p per week. :rolleyes:
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Alice Remember, we've seen the lower half of your face with that thing growing on it.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Can we....
Alice He'll have his little Eastern European around flicking the dust off his remote before you can say Brexit. :yup:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Cold Blood
Memnoch Jemma perhaps? I've only seen her in Dr Who and all I can say about that is coming from an acting family doesn't necessarily mean you can act.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Buy your face masks before Jul 24th
Alice Had to laugh that the cleaners on the London Underground cleaned a Banksy off without realising what they had cleaned. Good for them, I say.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just been told
Reg Perrin .....and incidentally Chickenshit, I wasn't "patting myself on the back" I was saying how good it was that someone came good from a difficult start. If only you'd had the nurture that enabled you to rise above your bitterness and anger.
Alice
5 Likes Alice liked a post by superwoman in the thread Cream Soups
superwoman please DONT post a picture!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jet wash therapy
Memnoch Top tip: When the neighbour cat thinks your garden is his personal toilet, a 2,000psi bidet has a significant deterrent effect.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Up or Down
Fork Me OK, complete change of style. I've said my tastes are eclectic, and they do include 50s rock 'n' roll, but the rebellious side and the more pop side. Some 50s acts just wrote great tunes with great stories. Here's The Everly Brothers singing about...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Truth About Margarine
Memnoch I believe I can save you some time for future reference: When you see him bump his own threads from a lifetime ago, just assume that he didn't say anything worthwhile to begin with, has nothing worthwhile to add now, and you've already explained...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Putting people on ignore
Memnoch No, what tends to happen is their hilarious ego prevents them believing that anyone could possibly not be hanging on their every word and they spend the rest of whatever portion of eternity they have left to them adoringly stalking you, replying to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Damn, it's hot.
Scrotnig I want more rain. Bring on the rain! I like rain.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Jet wash therapy
Alice Confession time, I once thought it would be a good idea to powerwash my wellies whilst wearing them. Bit of advice, don't. Unless they are steel toe-cap wellies. :-s

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC