Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the Week - Thomas Arne
parsonstreet
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread "Hell is other people"
Luna Parson may be many things, Okami Itto, but 'moron' isn't one of them! He is an intelligent and well educated person who just happens to have a different view point from your own. Insulting him in this way says more about you than it does about...
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread "Hell is other people"
Bill. MC Someone who makes the following reply: 'Tell that to God lol. See the story of Noah. It's Biblical morality' to the following statement: 'A flood isn't going to differentiate between good and bad people' is not IMO a particularly good example of an...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Chris Mitchell I think lab-made meat probably is the way of the future, and probably no bad thing. Most people in the world who eat meat *don't* buy it from butchers who source from local farms where the animals roam freely, even if you and I do. Most meat is the...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread "Hell is other people"
parsonstreet Do you think I have the ability to bring about a global flood? What is actually happening now is the good minority are suffering because of the majority. Exactly the scenario you seem askance at. It's already happening. Flooding is happening...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Flatuent US Preachers
Lord Ponsonby Oh ok. That lot are all so bat shit crazy it is impossible to tell who's for real.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Fork Me I ate alligator in New Orleans, it was very nice. I said to the waitress "get me an alligator pie and make it snappy". Tasted very much like crocodile.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bob, Ponsonby
Lord Ponsonby Feel free to over complicate in order to gloss over the truth. Add some mathematical formula complete with symbols, throw in a bit of of Latin and the result will be the same. We are importing too many people.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bob, Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell Yes, good point, Bill. He knows exactly what I'm talking about, but prefers trolling.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Bob, Ponsonby
Bill. MC IMO it would have been much better if you just said that there are a shortage of AVAILABLE housing. BTW you should kinow Chickenshit better - to the extent that he would take the piss out of your statement that said: 'there's no shortage of houses,...
Bill. MC
Lord Ponsonby The more people you import, the more houses you need. It's not rocket science, you fuckin drunken dope.
Bill. MC
Lord Ponsonby The more people you import, the more houses you need.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Luna in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Luna Oh Yes! Magic place - in fact I will be in there tomorrow stocking up! Their bread is really delicious.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Reg Perrin They're pink. You'll love them.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Fairy_Nuff Luna, I think it might be local to you, have you ever tried 'Love Cheese'? It's near York Minster, on Gillygate. An amazing cheese shop, also sells some lovely wines & fresh, locally baked bread, and there is a little cafe out the back.There is...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Field
Reg Perrin That's a proper drone photo Ponsonby.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Bob, Ponsonby
Bill. MC Thus sprach Chickenshit.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Chris Mitchell A proper traditional Walkers Melton Mowbray pork pie, served with piccalilli and coleslaw is a lovely treat. I agree it's not healthy - but hey!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Reg Perrin Blessed are the cheesemakers.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Field
Reg Perrin From a Facebook page
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Field
Reg Perrin Some amazing shots on that site
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Lord Ponsonby No, I'm not either. They are laden with fat. Pork is not a healthy meat. Bacon is OK occasionally.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Chris Mitchell I always think the term "Family butcher" sounds rather sinister. Not that there's anything sinister about our excellent local family butcher, Phineas Todd. The whole family are pillars of the community. His brother Sweeney has a barber shop...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bob, Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell Hang on a minute... if the vaccine's only going to kill off old cnuts who are going to be dead in a few years anyway, vaccine or no vaccine, how's that going to reduce the population by 90%? Yes, exactly. And populations in developed...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the Week - Thomas Arne
parsonstreet I like the first of those four Symphonies. The following overtures are melodious and in the French and Italian styles with some fugues. Thomas Arne did not compose much sacred music apparently because he was Catholic and the musical appointments...

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC