Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Luna Lovely sunset!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Fairy_Nuff See, now I like that one. :D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Scrotnig Current view
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Fork Me My current view...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fairy_Nuff Is that Lady Gaga? I'm not watching the opening ceremony, I'm more interested in the events.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What the Hell does this say?
Chris Mitchell It was on Reddit a few years ago. An American asked what is a "cheeky Nandos" and this is the response he got. To which he replied "I still don't understand" :rofl3:
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Fuck off you pathetic trolling c unt.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Scrotnig Finally got to use my favourite harbourside bar, Shiraz.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What distance do you run, mate?
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Scrotnig .
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Fork Me My current view...
Scrotnig
NotLaup I saw a lovely lady dressed entirely in pink near Asda.....Very brave to go all eliza Doolittle in Bemmie
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Can I park here, mate?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bristol War Memorial and the Muslim Prayers
Scrotnig They are trying to convert you.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Scrotnig .
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Scrotnig .
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread When’s Christmas?
Scrotnig .
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Power Surges.
Fairy_Nuff It's her partners birthday and they both managed to secure a few days off work at the same time - a rarity. They'll have a good time no matter what the weather. She's loved York since she was a little girl and we used to take her.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread John Hunt
Fairy_Nuff I was just reading that the police haven't questioned him yet, due to his injuries. Apparently he may never walk again, after shooting himself in the chest. The crossbow bolt pierced his spinal cord. Karma? Excuse the link, it was this or...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Harris For President!
Reg Perrin They're so poignant I'm crying.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Paris Olympics
Scrotnig On the downside, there are a lot of French people there.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fairy_Nuff Be fair, Luna. Some people find crafting boring, but they respect your right to enjoy it and post about it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The soldier stabbing
Fairy_Nuff Why don't you just Google it? There was a stabbing of a soldier, in the UK during the past week. Go! :rolleyes:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Scrotnig Finally got to use my favourite harbourside bar, Shiraz.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •