Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Mrs Perrin's GBFOP
Reg Perrin Mrs Perrin could have retired 2 years ago if she'd implemented a plan I made out for her but deferred gratification has never been her strongest virtue. However, she finally took heed and bit the bullet to pay off her debt and now she can retire in...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin I assessed around 5 Muslim family's for adoption or fostering during my career. I always found the women were treated with the utmost respect and more often than not they actually "wore the trousers" within the male/female relationship. My...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
Reg Perrin Over the past 8 months I've been following the 19:5 "fastic" diet. I have two meals, one at noon which is two pieces of toast with peanut butter on one and maybe cheese on the other then I have my tea at about 5. I don't eat anything in between....
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
Luna That is where the second book 'Carb and Calerie Counter' comes into it's own - because it does it all for you. It gives the total nutritional value of just about anything you are likely to eat - from one bourbon biscuit, through fresh fruit, veg,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I Like!
Reg Perrin Thank you! I like you too!
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin Because Israel is an outpost of the American empire in the oil rich and strategically important middle East. The isms in respect of both Israelis and Muslims both give the excuse for maintaining the empire and the shield from the ulterior motives....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin I assessed around 5 Muslim family's for adoption or fostering during my career. I always found the women were treated with the utmost respect and more often than not they actually "wore the trousers" within the male/female relationship. My...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
Chris Mitchell As Luna pointed out, the 5:2 diet does work and is pretty good. You don't really need a book, though - on your two "fast" days (which musn't be consecutive), you make sure you only consume 600 calories. The easiest way is to just hang on until early...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Set hens now for Spring chickens!
Luna It was believed that the time to set Hens to have the best, largest, and most kindly Chickens is in February, in the increase of the moon, so that she may hatch or disclose her Chickens in the increase of the next New Moon, being in March. For one...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread My new healthy diet
NotLaup Russia is too far to travel
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
Luna Two books which I heartily recommend ... they really work and you do not feel as though you are on a diet!!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin GREEN EGGS AND HAM" (by Doctor Seuss) I AM SAM. I AM SAM. SAM I AM. THAT SAM-I-AM! THAT SAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM! DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? I DO NOT LIKE THEM,SAM-I-AM. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM.
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Luna Good grief, Reg, where on earth did you find that load of junk? 102 lines and not one mention of poutine !
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin GREEN EGGS AND HAM" (by Doctor Seuss) I AM SAM. I AM SAM. SAM I AM. THAT SAM-I-AM! THAT SAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM! DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? I DO NOT LIKE THEM,SAM-I-AM. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Poutine
wishingwell You Spammon!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
Luna Two books which I heartily recommend ... they really work and you do not feel as though you are on a diet!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread My new healthy diet
NotLaup Russia is too far to travel
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I am trying to lose weight again
NotLaup https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/what-ketogenic-diet OR ONLY ever eat HALF of what is on offer.........OR, wait ten minutes after eating half and the full mode will have set in I lost eighty stone when I made my life each day into three...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Mrs Perrin's GBFOP
Reg Perrin Mrs Perrin could have retired 2 years ago if she'd implemented a plan I made out for her but deferred gratification has never been her strongest virtue. However, she finally took heed and bit the bullet to pay off her debt and now she can retire in...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Set hens now for Spring chickens!
Luna It was believed that the time to set Hens to have the best, largest, and most kindly Chickens is in February, in the increase of the moon, so that she may hatch or disclose her Chickens in the increase of the next New Moon, being in March. For one...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread My new healthy diet
Luna Another daft american - don't listen!
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Mrs Perrin's GBFOP
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
Luna Great - shall we have a party? I'll bake a cake.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Lee Anderson Suspended
Reg Perrin And then trashing the house and getting all the neighbours to fight each other.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Instead Of Making America Great Again
The New Prince Bwahahaha, you mean when they turned up just before the end and pretended they'd saved the world?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •