Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Books
Plutonium Odd one this. Leonard Nimoy sings about Bilbo Baggins, hero of the Hobbit. Strange to see him in a video where he's the only one with normal ears.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Spoof Songs
Scrotnig Saturday's Subject: Spoof Songs A bit of phun as it's the weekend. This subject covers spoof versions of real songs, for example The Barron Knights for those who remember them.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Water Filtering Jugs
superwoman Yes, I have one Luna. From Wilkinsons. I don't know if it's "mind over matter" but the water tastes better. It slots nicely inside the fridge door. It is also nice to have ice cold water to have ready if im thirsty without running the tap for a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Water Filtering Jugs
Scrotnig In the UK I reckon there’s something in tap water that has turned most of the country into gullible terrified idiots.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Water Filtering Jugs
Fork Me They're a gimmick, there is nothing that needs filtering from tap water. Indeed, most of what they filter out are calcium salts that are good for you.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Post your mental picture of a BC member
Chris Mitchell I should have pointed out that the photo is of Bob puzzling how to turn off 5G on his new iPhone, so he doesn't get turned into a bumboy by evil rays from Bill Gates' phone masts when he goes out.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Canadians Are Idiots
Fork Me It's impossible to be more idiotic than I think you are. HTH
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Canadians Are Idiots
Fork Me He's too much of an idiot to realise that I was talking about him.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The (maybe) good news.
Lovely Fred Trusting the Chinese GOVERNMENT would be an act of utter stupidity as they're not a lot better than the corrupt lot we know and despise in the states. The US uses bombs and bullets,the Chinese, belt and road. We all know about the first (if...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Black Lancasters
Lovely Fred QED
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Post your mental picture of a BC member
Lord Ponsonby Reg
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread My life
superwoman Always enjoy your photos fred
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Coloring B & W Photos.
Reg Perrin This is a picture of my mum. She was born in 1925 so this must be about 1930.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Books
Scrotnig Elvis Costello is much underrated in my opinion, he's quite the genius, in both the songs he writes and in his performances. He's written a lot more songs than people realise.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Books
sphinx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Books
Fork Me Iron Maiden are possibly one of the longest running successful metal bands. Formed in 1975, they're still going strong, still releasing new material and still touring heavily. Other old nbands that are still going mainly play old songs on tour with...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Books
sphinx
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The (maybe) good news.
Lovely Fred My Chinese zodiac sign is Tiger so I'm in a position to confirm your observation.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The (maybe) good news.
Lovely Fred Yes, in this case. The testing is worldwide, partnered with local pharmaceutical companies and universities, properly conducted, peer reviewed, and the press in a number of countries are all over it. Way too many independent bodies for it to create...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Coloring B & W Photos.
Reg Perrin There's a web site "My Heritage.Com" that is allowing you to load up as many old photos as you want (normally it's limited to 2) that enhances them and colours them in. It does do a few weird things to peoples features if you look very closely and...
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Post your mental picture of a BC member
Lord Ponsonby Reg
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The (maybe) good news.
Lord Ponsonby Oh stop being so pathetic.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread My life
Lovely Fred If anyone is interested, I'l try to post more later.
Chris Mitchell
Lovely Fred Yep. His old fixer is spilling the beans on his shady deals. The problem with hiring moral free nasty twats is, when you let them down and feed them to the wolves, they end up as enemy moral free nasty twats who want Vegence in exchange for cash...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The (maybe) good news.
Lovely Fred My Chinese zodiac sign is Tiger so I'm in a position to confirm your observation.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC