Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scotch eggs.
Memnoch Prompted by the "substantial meal" rule for pubs. Apparently bar snacks don't count but Scotch eggs do, provided they are served to your table. :s8 Sod that. Pub Scotch eggs are vile. They buy them from the supermarket and get the cheapest...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Saved
Bill. MC If something hasn't been approved, then it is obviously not ready.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Astronomical conspiracy
Scrotnig If Boris Johnson said it, I'd fully expect it not to be the case.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Pasta tip:
Memnoch I thought the point of linguine is it's easier to make than spaghetti, but I've found it hangs on to light sauces better than spaghetti. The kind of sauces I use for seafood tend to end up in a pool at the bottom of the bowl when I use them with...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Home made sausages?
Chris Mitchell I've never made sausages (I think our butcher sells casings for them, so I may try it one day), but I've made quite a lot of burgers. I experimented with numerous recipes, and discovered that the best was also the simplest: take some minced beef and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Home made sausages?
Memnoch Shelf-life shouldn't be an issue as I intend to freeze them. This is because making them in small amounts is a bit of a faff and freezing my 'unclothed' veggie balls tends to make them fall apart when they're thawed out. I know how to correct that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Warning for Dog Owners
Memnoch I think the moral of the story is don't buy imported uncooked meat from anywhere, ever.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread U.S. 2024 Election
Plutonium Well yeah, you would have thought so. Nobody can predict who the candidates will be in 2024, let alone who will win. It all depends on how Biden does in office, and what events will occur over the next 4 years, which is anyone's quess. Nobody...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Saved
Bill. MC If something hasn't been approved, then it is obviously not ready.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Saved
Plutonium Fuck off, it's November.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Home made sausages?
Fork Me You're so lucky that Lee isn't here any more.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Saved
Fork Me Yes, it includes me. When the vaccine is available in Cyprus I will be among the first vaccinated because of my job.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Saved
Lovely Fred They're doing important people first :sticktongue:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Home made sausages?
Luna I make my own sausages and burgers - my recommendations would be :- 1. Invest in a good mincer/sausage maker - I have this one - and it is excellent. ...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Home made sausages?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Facebook idiots saying "stay safe"
Fork Me Fuck off, it's November.
sphinx
Scrotnig Perhaps we could save money on all this app nonsense, and simply tattoo a serial number on everyone's arm. I'm pretty sure that's never been tried before, definitely worth a go.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Week: 3 - Sports
Bill. MC
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Vitamin D Supliments
Lovely Fred A birthday suit
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 3 - Sports
Luna
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Peter Hitchens promoting Non-compliance
Scrotnig Nope, he is not a Daily Mail reporter. He writes a weekly blog published in the Mail On Sunday but he's a freelance journalist and author. He speaks a lot of sense on the Covid-19 civil liberties removal and the mass hysteria.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread The Celtic Invasion of Greece
Luna Sensible people!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Saved
Lovely Fred The Chinese Sinovac version is undergoing mass testing here but, as mentioned above, is in use in China. It's being developed in Indonesia with PT Bio Farma, and is expected to roll out here shortly. Not sure of the numbers in the final test stage,...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Home made sausages?
Luna I make my own sausages and burgers - my recommendations would be :- 1. Invest in a good mincer/sausage maker - I have this one - and it is excellent. ...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Home made sausages?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC