Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
Fairy_Nuff Oh, you just reminded me. I got halfway through that, left it on a plane, re-bought it, and forgot all about it. :rolleyes: At the moment, I have started this again, you may recognise it. :D Long story as to why I didn't finish it, but enough...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Good times!
Reg Perrin Bizarrely I've seen "Good times" (by Chic) and "Ladies Night" (by Kool and the gang) mentioned in two messages today. Iirc they were out at about the same time (gonna check), what tarot message does that mean?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Good times!
Fairy_Nuff So, as I said, I'm in the lakes. Today I'm alone in Troutbeck so I thought I'd share a few pics, as I finally have signal and the hotel has decent wi-fi. Yesterday we went for a walk in Great Langdale... Well, I say walk, it was a bluddy great...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Last night was disappointing!
Scrotnig I did see a hen party come in at one point, but they sat down, had a couple of drinks, then quietly left. Not one of them was carrying a giant inflatable willy! Tchoh! Whatís the world coming to?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread We're having a heatwave!
Scrotnig Anyone using a water spray on a cat, please remember to collect up all your dismembered limbs afterwards.
Itto Ogami
1 Like Itto Ogami liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
Reg Perrin First of all, let me say that even without me going full on conspiracy with the JFK shooting, and contrary to what you may have thought I've said in the past (I'll come to that in a minute), I've always thought, from seeing the Zapruda film back in...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I just scared someone!
Scrotnig Iím not one who like his personal space invaded. Decades ago I had a manager who used to come up behind you and out his hands on your shoulders, I despised it, made it very clear from my reaction that I despised it, yet he still kept in doing it....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I just scared someone!
Fairy_Nuff Re: the OP, I remember that! Scrot was ever so manly. :giggle:
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I just scared someone!
Reg Perrin Or was it more Max Von Sidow in the exorcist?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I just scared someone!
Reg Perrin Watch The Exorcist followed by Elf. A lovely fantasy double bill. It still stands up The Exorcist, great film.
parsonstreet
BobBobson Ur fucking desperate for a convincing argument that feeding a child hormonal based drugs that drastically and irreversibly alters the child physical and mental development, Are Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, And Very Necessary...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I just scared someone!
Scrotnig Walking back from Yates back to Spoonsies, some young lad kind of half jumped me from behind! Think he was just being exuberant but I thrust him off immediately. ďYou all right mate?Ē he said drunkenly. The best I could manage was a stern...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
wishingwell I rarely mix anything with spirits but used to drink brandy and lovage when I lived down south.I don't think the company that made the mixers are still going, they made about four specific ones for different spirits. I was introduced to this drink...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Things you don't know
Luna I'd buy tickets to see that!s:21 Corrected your typo for you there, Chris.:g3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds - where I used to live
Scrotnig Harehills. https://maps.app.goo.gl/bvQVtKzfcViJA9Fw8?g_st=ic It was shit and I hated it and it came very close to finishing me off. One day I should document some of the stuff that went on.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Things you don't know
Scrotnig The association of which I am president is resurrecting its traditional annual golf day. Worse still, it was the Presidentís idea to do this.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread This just about as sick as it gets!
Scrotnig I donít like babies either. :s3 Donít mind people having them, as long as they keep them well away from me.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Things you don't know
Scrotnig I canít remember where this odd obsession started but itís making me want to VOMM.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Meanwhile, in LeedsÖ.
Luna That is just horrific. Apparently Police have a arrested a 19yr old woman for the crime - I hope they throw away the key!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread My Landlord is a complete and utter Psycho
parsonstreet I knew the problem could not be my appliances because they had all been unplugged and the tripping had still happened. But he claimed it could not be his house because of the plug test he used. And the banging simultaneously in the walls suggested...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Things you don't know
Reg Perrin
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Things you don't know
parsonstreet I don't know how the internet works. It could be magic. I believe it has something to do with electrons.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Things you don't know
wishingwell Come to think of it I have sprouted lots of stuff in the past but never chickpeas, so thats the next experiment, hummus made from sprouted chickpeas. I sometimes get flour made from them.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Things you don't know
wishingwell I just had some chickpeas, steamed with cabbage, I don't know why most hummus is expensive when chickpeas are cheap.I also had some chickweed the other day, wish I had gathered more of it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Things you don't know
Reg Perrin What kind of furniture Parsonstreet has in his flat. I bet its 70's floral.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •